[Feedback] Steel Legion Lux - Visual & Sound Effects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reanis

02-02-2013

Hello.

I just wanted to take a few moments to say thank you for all the work that the Rioters have put in to Steel Legion Lux. The skin is great, the price is even better, given the amount of work that went into it.

Still, I'm afraid there's one glaring... problem that will keep me from purchasing it.

The new spell animations and sound effects.

Her armor appears technologically advanced (for Runeterra), but the spells seem to have unstable energy effects. Personally, I think they'd look better as a coherent beam (or ball) of energy that detonates on impact, rather than looking like it's falling apart mid-flight.

More importantly though, are the sound effects. Her Lucent Singularity is the worst offender here, as it sounds like someone pulling something free of a PVC pipe.

My criticism can sometimes come off... more inappropriate than I intend, so I hope I'm being polite by others' considerations - I was just so excited to see a new Lux skin, and disappointed when I saw the new effects and heard the new sounds.

If anything can be done, at least one Lux player would be immensely happy; but if not, I'll patiently wait for the next one.

Thanks again!

Rheem Octuris

02-02-2013

I just bought this skin and my only major issue has to do with her sounds.

Specifically, her 'e' cast sound, is annoying and extremely loud compared to her default sound for that spell. IMO it doesn't really fit the character or the skin. Maybe something closer to her default sound with a little more of a electric buzz to it.

If I had another suggestion it would be to possibly just slightly darken the metal on her armor a little bit, or make it a blue hue, so that it resembles her default skin less.

SFG mAEtb0y

02-03-2013

I have a problem with this skin, actually. Her autoattack and her q look way too similar, so sometimes I can't tell that there's a snare flying at me. It is really frustrating when I could easily dodge a binding, but I don't even realize it's coming at me until I'm already locked in place. I would really appreciate it if the q was easier to identify.

ElitePbear

02-03-2013

One problem with this skin is that the e is too hard to see, I can't tell if it's a minion attack or if it's lux's singularity. It's like an indirect buff.

IncendiarySpade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePbear View Post
One problem with this skin is that the e is too hard to see, I can't tell if it's a minion attack or if it's lux's singularity. It's like an indirect buff.
This 100x this. Her e is really hard to see and her q is so twitchy that its hard to tell if it will hit you.