Warning really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-09-2013

So I posted this on GD for a red to have the guts to accept some times tribunal folks are insta punish button smashers

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6271495/#nogo

Seriously? Warning? and in the fourth case I never called n*igger in my video game life and got punished for that? I'm asking for a red to PROVE I said n*igger anywhere in that match please post pre and post chat logs.

Seriously I demand to get that warning removed. I know I might said someone is worthless or useless when they DO are useless to the team, and I only say it when they are being either troll or asses.

If at all in my warning only the 5th is kinda bad attitude towards our Ez but man he was doing nothing, seriously NOTHING.

Zer0Kill

03-09-2013

What would you like as a response to this post?

AeroWaffle

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9s8fuyasdiofj09 View Post
So I posted this on GD for a red to have the guts to accept some times tribunal folks are insta punish button smashers

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6271495/#nogo

Seriously? Warning? and in the fourth case I never called n*igger in my video game life and got punished for that? I'm asking for a red to PROVE I said n*igger anywhere in that match please post pre and post chat logs.

Seriously I demand to get that warning removed. I know I might said someone is worthless or useless when they DO are useless to the team, and I only say it when they are being either troll or asses.

If at all in my warning only the 5th is kinda bad attitude towards our Ez but man he was doing nothing, seriously NOTHING.
So you shouldn't be given a warning for being a jerk to ez the entire 5th game?

The first game is kinda suspicious as well, an enemy player reported you for your end game chat behavior toward your own team. An enemy player. But I wouldn't have punished for that, since I can't see it, but it still raised some alarms.

Game 5 though was bad enough.

Shelzin

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Kill View Post
What would you like as a response to this post?
Indeed.

OP... You want to rant about things that you didn't say... Ok...

Do you want to know why you got punished for what you did say?

Zer0Kill

03-09-2013

My usual response to these posts is to analyze a card and comment on why I think you were punished. But I don't really think that's why you posted. If you want a rallying mob of support, you probably know the forums are not where you'll find it. If you thought you could get it repealed (though why fight to repeal a warning?) you could submit a support ticket by clicking the button on the top right of your page.

If you would like me to comment on anything else, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Bear in mind, OP, that to be in the Tribunal at all means you're being reported in 15%-20% of your games while the average player is reported in about 1%. That indicates consistent behavior that people find report worthy.

After reading over the case I would've hit Punish...and I assure you I am not an "insta punish button smasher". You called someone worthless in Game 1, garbage in Game 2, asked in /all chat for the enemy team to report someone when they can't see what's going on in your team chat, and yeah, as discussed, the way you treated Ez game 5 was pretty abysmal. You say he did nothing, yet he was a part of 5 more kills than you with the same amount of deaths. And with a global heal, it's fairly easy to get assists all around the map if you watch for them.

Anyway, people didn't just button mash punish on you, you deserved this one.

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
So you shouldn't be given a warning for being a jerk to ez the entire 5th game?

The first game is kinda suspicious as well, an enemy player reported you for your end game chat behavior toward your own team. An enemy player. But I wouldn't have punished for that, since I can't see it, but it still raised some alarms.

Game 5 though was bad enough.
ONCE again, that Ez did NOTHING, I told him to attack Ez, he never attacked him, he kept going for Kayle while their Ez was hitting him, he said I never healed him when I actually spent the whole time "healing and giving him mana" he probably think my heal cd was 3 seconds or something. I was tanking their damage and Ez did nothing but farm or run back to the turret leaving me there to die. So I never said I did not called him useless.

But you can see in the other games I did not trolled nor fed nor harass anyone, just check the match were I was put with a 4x premade team they harassed me when I was doin' fine top, they tried to troll me to make me flip and they failed I never harassed them in anyway.

As I said I ASK a red to check where did I offended everyone in the match the enemy said I harassed everyone in the post chat. As I said, voters just read what people type down whenever they report, they say "Oh he called them N*iggers" they see my summoner name and they didn't bother to read the entire chat they just press PUNISH cause they think I'm on a smurf/troll account which I'm NOT.

The match where I was reported for calling poeple n*iggers is a proof that most people don't even read before pressing punish.

And I actually said I did said Ez was useless and worthless cause he was being a total ass doin' nothing to help the bot lane.

Now, I do take part voting on The Tribunal, I spend like 1 hour and a half READING and thinking very carefully before passing judgement and if I don't have a strong decision to make, I press skip, there is no need to just say "meh he sounds fishy just look at his name" PUNISH!. I bet you all that if my name was a different one, people have been voted pardon. I like my summoner name, it's UNIQUE and I shouldn't been punished for that. I've been called smurf and troll even when I do good in the match "looool you trolling look at your name FU loser" check my matches at lolking and see if I troll, not a single troll build you'll find. NOT a single one.

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
You called someone worthless in Game 1, garbage in Game 2, asked in /all chat for the enemy team to report someone when they can't see what's going on in your team chat
You are a proof that you didn't read, where did I used the word WORTHLESS in match 1? WHERE? I said USELESS cause Rumble was being useless he kept diving over and over and over sadly people can't see THAT by reading a chatlog... and useless is not a curse word if someone is being useless then he's useless to the team. As I do congratulate and applaud team mates whenever they doing good.

I asked to report Akali cause she died 5 times and went AFK how come they wouldn't be able to see that? I never said "report her cause she's spamming/raging in team chat" did I? Take a look how EVERYONE complained about Shen doing NOTHING too.

Once again, I died that much as Soraka because Ez never helped, they kept going for me and Ez never helped me. I warded, healed I did everything I was supposed to do as a support.

And again, my point is that I got PUNISHED in 4 matches were honestly I shouldn't have been. I've seen really worst reports in The tribunal that has been pardon that's why I'm like "seriously?" that's all.

Kitteh Shinobu

03-09-2013

Wanna bet $5 the "n*gger" bit was during either Pre-Post game chat... =3 it may not appear in game chat, but its documented in Pre-Post game chats. Just be thankful its JUST a warning. =P You'll be even more pissed if it was a ban (Timed Bans).

You "Demand" that something gets done? You may want to re-evaluate the attitude for future matches. =3 Retaliation is also unacceptable, and for the record... You only have to be toxic in ONE case for most people to click on Punish. I know I sure did because of the content of that case. ^_^ I have not seen any evidence that it should've been pardoned. "Muted Reported" is mild but its still punishable. DONT bother saying you will mute or report and JUST DO IT. Otherwise your just being a jerk. I see evidence in game 1-4 thats mild, but still punishable. Game 5 just tipped the scale in MANY tribunal voters lol.

a9s8fuyasdiofj09

03-09-2013

Oh just take a look at this guy's attitude, always making fun of the deafeted enemy and see how he treated Yi in the fourth match... so yeah lets pardon him right?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6269001/#nogo

and I've seen others where the guy didn't do or aid anything and got time banned or perma banned.