Why not show the Tribunal ranking ladders?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Zell

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Like seriously, why not show the Tribunal ranking ladder?

I am pretty sure there are people out there who are curious as to what they need to be ranked in the Tribunal. But then again things change all the time so requirements will change very often.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

01-16-2013

They were originally going to be implemented with the justice review however when they pulled the justice review back to work on metrics I think they decided that it might open up top Judges to trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Zell

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Grr......ya I would hate to be trolled in a match where people recognize me from Tribunal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Constable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-17-2013

There should be a hidden ladder and the top 50 justices should be contacted by Riot and rewarded.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Like seriously, why not show the Tribunal ranking ladder?

I am pretty sure there are people out there who are curious as to what they need to be ranked in the Tribunal. But then again things change all the time so requirements will change very often.
I don't personally have a problem with "tiers" of judges broken up evenly say... Four ways. Top 250, 500, 750, & 1000 base for the purposes of some sort of reward recognition... But there is no beneficial reason I can think of to actually have known exact placement of each judge. Too many negative things there that could happen. Piss on that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Won't lie I'm I the top 50 and I'd love to know what it'd take to get higher. I'd also love to give riot feedback if they had any questions. And of course if riot wanted to give us a reward or recognition on the ladder I wouldn't say no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
Won't lie I'm I the top 50 and I'd love to know what it'd take to get higher. I'd also love to give riot feedback if they had any questions. And of course if riot wanted to give us a reward or recognition on the ladder I wouldn't say no
I have been hovering around rank 25 and I hit 35k yesterday if that helps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Like seriously, why not show the Tribunal ranking ladder?

I am pretty sure there are people out there who are curious as to what they need to be ranked in the Tribunal. But then again things change all the time so requirements will change very often.

It's not that hard to break into ranked (top 1000 judges). I got up to around 300 a couple months ago and have slowly drifted down to 959 due to inactivity.

Rating 9553
89.7% Accuracy
Rank 959
379 cases reviewed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
I have been hovering around rank 25 and I hit 35k yesterday if that helps.
thanks for the info!
That is actually really good to know. i'm at 32846 and rank 47, but i still have 24 cases to be reviewed. sadly i lost my streak of 66 and i think thats why i'm going down a bit (was rank 42 before i lost my streak) but at least i know that it's only a difference of a few thousand, thats not that hard to try and get up to


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
thanks for the info!
That is actually really good to know. i'm at 32846 and rank 47, but i still have 24 cases to be reviewed. sadly i lost my streak of 66 and i think thats why i'm going down a bit (was rank 42 before i lost my streak) but at least i know that it's only a difference of a few thousand, thats not that hard to try and get up to
Well from what I am aware of the top ten is all near 40k or above so they are near impossible to catch right now short of massive streaks(my top is only 43 -.-). Good luck catching up though!


12