Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Protoman Fiora [skin idea]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cow Moolester

01-16-2013

so, im gonna go out on a limb here. One of my favorite games as a young kid was Megaman NT Warrior, the whole series. If you havent played these games, then you can stop reading here because you probly wont understand the rest of the post. My favortie character was Protoman/Z (I always ssaw them as about the same). Recently, I was noticing how fiora is basically the EXACT same archetypal character. She uses her rapier to slice and dice her foes quickly. Her Ult is literally Protoman's signature move from the Megaman Battle Network series.

With this in mind, why not make a skin? I think it would be pretty awesome, and even though I have never played fiora in my life, I would fking main her if she had a Z/Protoman skin. I mean, obviously she is a girl, but i think she would seem more androgenous than male if this skin were made. As for copyright issues, I havent seen a new Megaman game in America in like 5 years, so I think that capcom would appreciat ethe publicity if anything.

Anyway, thanks for reading my post, and if you havent played Megaman and you have no idea what im talking about, then you should go to the nearest gamestop and buy them because they are awesome. In summation, I would love to see two of my favorite games combine and I think that this is one of the most viable combinations out there (dont even get me started on Master Chief Jayce

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Barring the fact that I think NT warriors is probably the worst story line megaman game, the second worst megaman game series only being beat by megaman soccer.

I think it would be funny as hell for Fiora to be outfitted like, preferably, Zero/Z but only if it was Zero form either Megaman Z or Megaman X. Pictures included of how they look. The first zero is from megaman x while the second zero is from Megaman Z

SkribbetyPipe

06-13-2013

Megamanx Zero ftw! Though I would like to see an actual Megaman X reskin for Ez (with good particles) and not that retarded Pulsefire skin. Perhaps I may even buy Ez if it was a good enough skin. That Protoman Singed I found sadly looks terrible.

DarkJinKazama

06-13-2013

I could get behind a skin like this for Fiora. And no, I don't mean anything naughty by that.

Also, Protoman Singed? Not sure I like that idea.
Mostly because I love Augmented Singed, in all his "Beefcake!"-y glory.

I was thinking of a champion/skin that could could've been modeled after Zero, like Pulsefire Ez has a striking resemblence to Megaman.
Fiora hadn't even come into my mind yet, though she should've.
Perhaps Gangplank with his saber and buster could be another potential candidate?

Bedlam Child

06-27-2013

Definitely support this. A protoman Fiora would be a perfect skin for her. The blade of course works, and the cape/scarf fits in with her base design. Some other champions already have sci-fi skins so why not let her get in on the action.

RickDodger

06-27-2013

Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. Then we'd have a megaman Ezreal rather than a pulsefire ezreal. Then we go with Gutsman Blitzcrank and Miner Minion teemo. Then perhaps an Armored Armadillo Rammus.