Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mind Control Gaming now recruiting a mid player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thedot44

01-17-2013

Summoner name Thedot44
Main champs: Anivia, Katarina, Orianna, Zyra, Syndra
Time Zone:North American Eastern Time Zone
Elo(current and highest): Current : 1303 :| , Highest : 1425
Will you be able to commit to the team? : Yes, I will be able to commit all the time I have to be able to join a team that will work together to improve and become better. I can play every tourney on Saturday's and Sunday's ( Go4LoL ). I will be willing to take criticism and improve myself on where you guys want me to improve. I find myself to be a very good team partner that knows his role beyond the normal player.

Venich

01-17-2013

Summoner name: Venich
Main champs: Elise Orianna Katarina
Time Zone: EST
Elo(current and highest): Current: 1410. Highest: 1531
Will you be able to commit to the team? I believe so. I played since season 1 but started doing ranked at end of season two. I know almost every champions abilities and their range by heart. Been trying to either find or create a ranked team with no avail.

Am Available to play everyday from about 4-10 EST because of school except some late night Fridays because I hang out with friends and play DnD. Despite my age, I'm very mature them most people I know and I do not sound younger then 18. I use Skype/Vent/Raidcall. I've played/own every champion and can play all mids (except Xerath) at least decently.

RockcIimber

01-17-2013

Summoner name: RockcIimber (Rockciimber, the L is a capital i)
Main champs: Ahri, Twisted Fate, Orianna, Lux
Time Zone: Eastern (EST)
Elo(current and highest): Current 1735 peak S3 1929
Will you be able to commit to the team? Definitely

Maddnes

01-17-2013

Summoner name:Madaux
Main champs:Tf,Anivia,Fizz,Oriana,Kat,Brand,Lux,
Time Zone:Central
Elo(current and highest):1560 both
Will you be able to commit to the team? Yes very much, I have been searching for a team for a year now.