Game Crashes Over and Over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeeJus

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Working fine now after sixth reinstall. Weird, but hey, I'll take it. If there's anyway to erase the leaves I have from this, would be awesome. I had no leaves prior so it should make that easier.

Gregus Mazi

01-19-2013

This sounds like it doesnt make sense but HAVE A LITTLE TRUST IT WILL FIX IT
the problem is something to do with your region installs. i had this problem for a lil bit and i tried repairing and re-installing, didnt help. I read my logs and got the idea to go to all the other regions ive ever clicked on and let it load to the point you could click the play button, then go back to north america and let it load, then click play

my fix is for those who get no error but get to right after champ select and game doesnt load. no error screens

Damonmagie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I'm going to try that right now and let you know.

Damonmagie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Nope...

Nightmare7892

01-20-2013

i get it on every map. i get it every once in a while (every few weeks it seems where ill end up on a bugsplat spree)::::::I'll uninstall, update drivers, direct x, repair, everything::: and i do everything required to supposedly fix this problem and nothing ever works. is end 1000012341234012348123481239412340 report tickets and bugsplat error reports. they never get back to you until days later. within a week usually for me it randomly starts working again with nothing of what they said that was supposed to fix it fixes it. it just randomly starts working. its very annoying, frustrating, and it pisses me off. i want this issue taken care of because it is ridiculous.

Damonmagie

01-20-2013

I'm by no means an expert, but I have a seasoned IT professional and I know hot to troubleshoot decently, I mean I've never ever had a freeze, problem, lag nothing ever except this last patch, it was instant.

Loaded, Patched, Log in, game starts *Bug Splat* rinse and repeat on everything...

I've done everything I can think of, and followed each step they asked in their FAQ and response to my ticket. It's somehow been a little better now as I can spectate and join custom games, but I can't do ranked or normals... It is a little sad how poor the customer service is.

I was about to just reload my OS this morning but didn't just because nothing else on my PC is acting up, just LoL - brother over this weekend and was really looking forward to playing with him, sadly with only two PCs it's not possible.

Wish Riot would show a little support rather then sending this automated like e-mails with 20 steps that do not fix the issue.

MokaShift

01-20-2013

GAME CRASHES FIXED!!!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33694969

Damonmagie

01-20-2013

Thanks but LoL doesn't crash for me, it doesn't even load. I get to champ select see the LoL logo and get "Bug Splat"

However thanks for the post.

Myra

01-23-2013

I am having the same issue, I noticed a lot of threads about this in the general discussions forum as well. Please help. I do not know much about software however it is since the patch. I can log into LoL and queue for a game but once it is time to load into the game my game crashes and gives me the bug splat message. This has been happening for a couple days. I uninstalled and re installed even... please help!