Game Crashes Over and Over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Von Bacons

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKardia View Post
i just redownloaded and reinstalled the whole game, works in custom games but thats it ._. also map is completely blue -.-
All game modes work for me again. That is strange it only works for custom for you. =(

xZair

01-18-2013

Quote:
Just got home and successfully joined a PVP game. I have no clue why reinstalling for the sixth time magically fixed it for me. But maybe you all should give it another shot as well?

Just remember to remove ALL League files after you uninstall, there will still be a Riot folder. Then start 100% fresh with the download and everything.
i'm gonna try that and see if it works this time, sometimes it works for me and then i get the random error so i'm not entirely sure. i've gotten banned on both my smurf and my main accounts because of this error so i'm hoping this fixes it.

iKardia

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmm Bacon Grease View Post
All game modes work for me again. That is strange it only works for custom for you. =(
all works now :3

DeeJus

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Still wasn't working this morning, upon third reinstall, got a series of these errors:
http://imgur.com/vTXeKTn

FacepalmFSU

01-18-2013

I think it's an issue with more recent AMD cards... that being said... this sucks.

DeeJus

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Still can't install. Uninstalling again now. Has anyone else received the same errors I have recently?

Tsm Jigglypuff

01-18-2013

this is bull.i click the play button on when you first click on it and and just totally shuts my LoL completely down. WHY RIOT WHY?>?

Baron Von Bacons

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacepalmFSU View Post
I think it's an issue with more recent AMD cards... that being said... this sucks.
I am not using an AMD card.

hayitsdavi

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetrollingfrog View Post
this is bull.i click the play button on when you first click on it and and just totally shuts my LoL completely down. WHY RIOT WHY?>?
I've been having the same problem. D:
I hit the orange button and it's GG. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried switching back and forth between Eu and Na and it worked once yesterday but now it's dead.

JaiRai

01-18-2013

My computer just freezes in the middle of a game forcing me to hard reset the computer, it's only league that this applies for. Got a temp ban on my account because of it, after re-downloading the client.