Game Crashes Over and Over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeeJus

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Still no helpful answer on support ticket, and no red posts on forums. I doubt anyone's working this late, though. I missed out on 2 days of my addiction.

JayTrufflez

01-17-2013

The same **** was happening to me. Bugsplat after bugsplat right after champ select. After repairing and still no fixing it. I just deleted all LoL files and reinstalled and everything started to work fine. So go and try that out.

EightMegsOnly

01-17-2013

Similar problem here. Just curious are you guys all on Windows XP as well?

Baron Von Bacons

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightMegsOnly View Post
Similar problem here. Just curious are you guys all on Windows XP as well?
I am on Windows 7.

Baron Von Bacons

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3y0nDxG0dLik3 View Post
The same **** was happening to me. Bugsplat after bugsplat right after champ select. After repairing and still no fixing it. I just deleted all LoL files and reinstalled and everything started to work fine. So go and try that out.
I think most of us have tried reinstalling already. I have tried twice myself.

Baron Von Bacons

01-18-2013

Well, I reinstalled for the sixth time and it magically seems to have fixed my problems. I have only tried custom single player games though, when I get home I plan on trying PVP games.

Fingers crossed.

P.S. During my reinstall each time I got rid of every League related file on my PC, including Pando.

DeeJus

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Reporting back. Day three of this error, continually trying out new courses of action, but getting no new results. Support ticket still has yet to be solved.

Damonmagie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I don't think you can, I think you sit and wait or if you're lucky like me you have another PC you're able to play from in the mean time...

I still don't get why they don't announce something - I mean we know it on their end, we know it's an issue, and we know they'll eventually fix it, a silly little "hey we hear you and are working on it" would make it a little better then the complete "Who cares" attitude they're showing by not responding to anything...

Baron Von Bacons

01-18-2013

Just got home and successfully joined a PVP game. I have no clue why reinstalling for the sixth time magically fixed it for me. But maybe you all should give it another shot as well?

Just remember to remove ALL League files after you uninstall, there will still be a Riot folder. Then start 100% fresh with the download and everything.

iKardia

01-18-2013

i just redownloaded and reinstalled the whole game, works in custom games but thats it ._. also map is completely blue -.-