Recently problem with the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sp22dy

01-16-2013

hi, i have been playing the game since this week and the game work realy good without problems... but after the new patch i have a problem to play the game. when i want to enter to the game i put my correct user and pasword but it says: ''null ????????", and i cant enter to the game. In other cases i can enter to the game but i cant see the words and i cant play against other people. The only thing i can do is see how other fighters are fighting each other. i tried to fix the problem repairing the game but nothing... if someone knows how to resolve the problem please tell me becouse i dont know what to do. :P

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

Have you contacted Riot? They might be able to help, I have no idea what it is, but they might.

Dog0fWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp22dy View Post
hi, i have been playing the game since this week and the game work realy good without problems... but after the new patch i have a problem to play the game. when i want to enter to the game i put my correct user and pasword but it says: ''null ????????", and i cant enter to the game. In other cases i can enter to the game but i cant see the words and i cant play against other people. The only thing i can do is see how other fighters are fighting each other. i tried to fix the problem repairing the game but nothing... if someone knows how to resolve the problem please tell me becouse i dont know what to do. :P
I suggest when you start the client go to setting up in the right corner and in setting select fix, it takes awhile but should do the trick.

Mekeji

02-07-2013

If you already tried to repair and that didn't work purge all of your LoL files from your computer. That means find all the folders that have files in them and deleting them. Then re-download and install.

If that isn't it your rig is damaged in some way.