Lost first ranked game (solo que)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZioticX

01-23-2013

In champion select, the 5th person on our team kept saying he wanted top solo and kept crying for it, from this start on I knew this was going to be a troll team. And instead of picking adc + support/tank they went with 2 adc's at bot and got completely destroyed... those two never listened to any of us and litteraly cost us the game. And this actually made me pretty mad because it was my first ranked game and I lost. So what would you have done in that situation? Should I have just left during champion selection? Because me and another person had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good game...

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Yes. Dodge a game if you don't feel comfortable playing it.

But that **** happens in normals all the time, and it will happen in ranked all the time, sometimes on your team, sometimes on the other team. All you have to do is not be that guy.

coheedrocks72

01-23-2013

I'm not ranked yet but...isn't it bad to dodge games?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

It's a much larger penalty then normals, 30 minutes - but that's 30 minutes you now get to spend doing something productive instead of losing an unpleasant game.

chaser676

01-23-2013

If he wanted top and couldn't play support, why didn't you let him go top? It's obviously his best role and would be more conducive to winning.

coheedrocks72

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
If he wanted top and couldn't play support, why didn't you let him go top? It's obviously his best role and would be more conducive to winning.
Agreed. You could have let him try top and see what happens.

ZioticX

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Well him and someone else called top at the same time, and he was last to pick...