Nome, Dom needs it's own version of Tear

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

03-30-2013

Only three champs can stack up a Tear during the duration of Dom game in an amount of time that would make the Tear a good addition to their build. As cool as it is to see Singed, Amumu, or Ryze whip out the old Muramana at the 10min mark, it'd be 1000x cooler to see an AD champ use that item before the 20min mark a.k.a. the end of a game.

Pic related.

Eloquid

03-31-2013

How, exactly, does Singed profit from building muramana?

MyDeadGrandma

03-31-2013

Sona

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

I bet Karma could do it now.

Volandum

03-31-2013

I tend to get Muramana on Blitz circa 15 mins, and he has reasonably long cooldowns.

Bunnle

03-31-2013

As a side note, it's kind of amusing how tear is such a good item on Ryze, but he's the only one that can't charge it at the start of the game.

General Quackers

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
How, exactly, does Singed profit from building muramana?
You know how it can take Singed awhile to 1v1 someone to death? Add bonus magic damage to his basic attacks and a chunk of extra AD and now he kills things a whole lot faster.

NamKim

03-31-2013

Eh, I wouldn't be against the idea of having Dom-specific tear.

General Quackers

03-31-2013

Dom games last about half as long as SR games. Therefore, Dom needs a version of Tear that requires only half as many stacks and a version of RoA that stacks in 5mins.

NamKim

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Dom games last about half as long as SR games. Therefore, Dom needs a version of Tear that requires only half as many stacks and a version of RoA that stacks in 5mins.
Well, the thing with me is that I assume I will not be getting those two high tier items when I get tear.

I mostly get it assuming the highest I would get is Archangels or Manamune. Also, unless I'm playing with someone who needs mana/AP or mana/AD, like Ryze or Malz, I don't even get the tear items.

But like I said before, if Dom got their own versions of these items, I feel that it would open up another build path for champions.

Kind of wish that RiotNome would come here and post about what he is thinking. Even if it is an "on the fence opinion" on the matter.

12345 ... 7