Which champions work best as kill-supports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneeringer

01-16-2013

May be a dumb question, but which champions work best for getting a bunch of kills in the lane and still get kills as support? I hate being a sustain vending machine

Sneeringer

01-16-2013

how did this get moved to dominion..?

A Slime Appears

01-16-2013

rofl

There is a mod, automated or not, that just loves shoving threads into the Dom forum regardless of whether it has to do with Dom or not. Looks like you were a victim : |

KaWraith

01-16-2013

Moderator must have misclicked?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Missclicking Mods, Missclicking Mods everywhere

MajorUrsa

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knee o Justice View Post
May be a dumb question, but which champions work best for getting a bunch of kills in the lane and still get kills as support? I hate being a sustain vending machine
If you're talking about SR (Im guessing you are since everyone seems clueless on how you got here), you shouldnt be picking up kills at all, since that would be actively taking gold from your higher damage carries while at the same time resetting your own personal gold value, which isnt really a good thing since your often easier to kill with your limited item selection.

In terms of which supports can take a more active role in the SR game, without becoming sustain bots though, I'd suggest Blitz or Leona, who fufill a much different niche, and act as strong core initators on a lineup and can be played more aggressively.

I would still try and hold back however and make sure youre not last hitting those low health targets if you can, just to keep the gold flowing on your carries.

Zulgaines

01-16-2013

SR? Blitzcrank, Leona, Taric, Zyra, Lux, Alistar

Don't steal kills as support.