Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Upcoming inspired streamer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haroes

01-16-2013

Hello everyone! My name is Haroes and recently started streaming. To start I want to tell you a little about myself. I have been playing League of Legends close to release and have not stopped since. My current favorite role is ADC. Also I recently started my own team "Elusive Button Smashers". I do not think I am even close to the best player in LoL and probably wouldn't always consider myself good at times either haha. But I want to stream to try to be a help new summoners that may be new to the game or that just like to watch some league. I will try every time I stream to make it fun and entertaining for you guys , but new to streaming so may not be 'amazing' at the start haha. I will be streaming pretty much any type of game I play. From Duo/solo que to ARAM or normals. I will be streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/haroes. Also to keep up to date with whats going on with me, my team, or when I'm streaming follow on me Twitter @Haroes. I hope I get to entertain some of you guys and have a great time playing!

Basballguy

01-16-2013

wouldn't it be easier to link it instead of telling people to search for you?

Haroes

01-16-2013

Yes I guess it would. Thanks

Haroes

01-16-2013

bump

Haroes

01-16-2013

bump

Haroes

01-16-2013

Will be streaming daily now come check me out!

Haroes

01-17-2013

Bump

Haroes

01-17-2013

Bump

Haroes

01-17-2013

Bump

Haroes

01-17-2013

Streaming solo que currently! Tune in