Scariest thing that every happened to you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-01-2013

Walking into a bush with 30 seconds in the game, only to find the entire enemy team in there. T_T

Rykaal

02-01-2013

Ran behind my tower to recall with less then 100 hp, and all I see is Zed's shadow appear over a wall before I died...

DeathInvoker

02-01-2013

Two things...

> Playing as Kog'Maw. I was hugging a tower 'cause I wasn't too fed, and then I saw a Xin Zhao going to my tower. What I never thought was the thing Xin would do: Audacious Charge, Three Talon Strike, Crescent Sweep, KO'd in a blink. And if you're asking, I had FULL health.
> 4-man gank against me as TF. I was like "HA! Idiots, I have Destiny up! Let's just GTFO!". Used Destiny, preparing Gate, channel was very successful, leaving with 800 HP, but then (and almost on the end)... Nidalee spear, and guess how much damage did I took.

The epic Leo

03-26-2014

The scariest thing I've seen was when I was a MF and blitz said in chat: Gimme that ass then grabbed my I s*** my pants.

hodosam

03-26-2014

The scariest thing to happen to me was all for one syndra ulty.... 57balls flying at your face while u take blue buff...

EmblemF48

03-26-2014

I was playing as Miss Fourtune and I was heading to the bush ahead of the inner tower to back, then, the enemy Rengar ulted me out of no where. I jumped out of my chair and just hit every key i had. Scared the piss outa me.

Whimzy

03-26-2014

When I was level 5, I had no idea what Noc's ult was.
Scared me erretiem.

Keichoro

03-26-2014

Rengar and Kha'Zix free week. All the jump scares from the bushes.

Arkham Reaper

03-26-2014

Walking up mid lane everything normal. Suddenly a random sword pulls me in and I'm face to face with a fed Darius.... One Guillotine later and I'm dead

Aquia

03-26-2014

Getting stuck underneath my turret with three of the enemy team getting closer and closer... I managed to kill two of them which was funny. Zonyas op.