Radeon cards experiencing flicker with new patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omanicle

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruethor View Post
Same especially when these cards are known to have driver issues and crashing without this problem.
Then have fun with the flickering. This isn't Riot's problem. Take the beta driver's which are perfectly okay, or wait until they are officially released.

Doctor Bumble

02-01-2013

I'm having similar problems but I have a GeForce 8800 GTX rather than a Radeon.

Sonus

Recruiter

02-01-2013

i get lots of glitching but I have an Nvidea card. sometimes its unplayable. Whole screen will go colors or just black

General Balls

02-01-2013

Here's my file, I'm having issues as well.

TheSenturion

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omanicle View Post
Then have fun with the flickering. This isn't Riot's problem. Take the beta driver's which are perfectly okay, or wait until they are officially released.
No, the Flickering only occurred after the 3.01 update, it is Riot's problem.
I got everything from screen flickering to not showing mana, to even having Dragon's fireball icon as a skill.

xSwarm

02-08-2013

HD 7770 Crossfire

experiencing this issue as well. almost looks like my game is trying to tab out sometimes. doesnt last long but happens anywhere from once a minute to 3 times a minute, maybe more. never really counted.

fetus of doom

02-08-2013

The graphical tear/flickering occurs a lot quicker. Not as noticeable with the new patch. However still annoying. Riot, you're almost getting there.

YouEatPoo

02-08-2013

Running 7870 Gigabyte superclocked (1.1ghz stock clock). I get it on rare occasions but like many before me said, its annoying. I also have a friend that is getting it frequently running MSI 7770 x2 Ghz edition.

Alexxandr

02-20-2013

I upgraded my graphics card driver to version 13.1 and this fixed the problem for me. It seems the issue was common among version 12.x

Yahurr

02-21-2013

gigabyte HD 7870

Still happening to me even with 13.1.

It is much more rare now but still frustrating. Also I noticed my game has crashed a few times recently where as it wouldn't before.