Fun new idea for Heimerdinger that'll never happen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salvo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Everyone knows Heim is in a bad spot right now. He's really only useable in dominion and really low tier Summoner's Rift games. I suddenly had a neat sounding idea to change Heim's abilities. We've all heard or thought of ways he could be changed or fixed, but an idea just struck me today that I think would be really, really fun.

Riot has been pretty excited, it seems, to be releasing champions whose ultimates change their forms (Jayce and Elise). It'd be really fun if Heimerdinger did something similar. I was thinking along the lines of switching him from a Build Mode, and an Aggressive Mode. In one he's able to make different kinds of Turrets. I'm just spitballin' here, but it could be something along the lines of one is a DPS Turret, another is a slowing Turret, and the final one snares once every 6 seconds on a single target similar to Nautilus' passive. He could only have 2 down at any one time and never more then one of each. In Build Mode his auto attacks would be melee as he'd be banging away with his wrench.

In Aggressive Mode he'd have his rockets and stun grenade. His rockets should probably work in a different way as they're kind of a cheap shot right now. Maybe a charge up sorta attack and it locks on to targets as you move your cursor over them, and shoots more the longer you hold down the button. As for his Stun Grenade it just needs a wider stun area and faster projectile speed. I haven't decided what his third attack could be but I'd love to hear what people think about this and any ideas they may also have!

tl;dr
I'm bored and want to play Heim ;D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramanas

01-16-2013

Aggressive Mode turns him into a mech.

Because mechs.