Haunting Nocturne Trade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLegendary RICEv

11-22-2012

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you have the Haunting Nocturne skin and don't use it because I would gladly trade up to 1380 rp. If you want to offer your skin, we can negotiate the price. Once I get a deal, I will create the thread necessary for the trade. Thanks Summoners, see you on the Fields of Justice.

Arctic Kiwi

11-22-2012

Just curious about how you'd do the trade? Haunting Nocturne was purchased during the Halloween sale of 2011, so are you planning on buying someone's account for it? There isn't a code to trade for the skin or anything like PAX Sivir.

Shmanka2

11-22-2012

I will trade mine,

vLegendary RICEv

11-22-2012

Hippalus is willing to allow trades between people who have agreed on the terms of the trade. Also, the "buyer" needs to get a thread with 2000 up votes.

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

I'd part with it for the Eternum :P

vLegendary RICEv

11-22-2012

Thank you for the offer Shmanka2, could you please create a post stating that you agree to trade your Haunting Nocturne for 1380 rp? Thanks

Arctic Kiwi

11-22-2012

Ah, I see. In that case, I will also offer mine up for trade for the amount of RP you offered.

vLegendary RICEv

11-22-2012

Edit: Sorry ApexCentipede, I didn't read the name of the post in front of you. I thought he was you. If Infinitepr0x does not create the post by 3pm central time, the deal will go to Shmanka2. Sorry, but thanks for the offer

Summoner Smith

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vLegendary RICEv View Post
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you have the Haunting Nocturne skin and don't use it because I would gladly trade up to 1380 rp. If you want to offer your skin, we can negotiate the price. Once I get a deal, I will create the thread necessary for the trade. Thanks Summoners, see you on the Fields of Justice.
I will take you up on your offer. Please respond. How do we trade?

vLegendary RICEv

11-22-2012

I have answered that in my previous posts