Something I noticed about the Annie Skin Redux regarding her face/age, potential fix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roaming Support

01-16-2013

I noticed a lot of people complaining about how the new Annie looks too old, and I happened to come across this comparison picture that someone posted:

Annie Comparison

While looking at this, it occured to me that in the splash art, her nose is smaller/shorter than in the new skin, so I developed a theory that if her nose would be ever so slightly shorter, it would help with her looking younger.

So i made a slight adjustment to the image of her new skin by taking her mouth and nose tip and moving them up 1 or 2 pixels (don't remember which)

Image Edit I made.

I think this slight adjustment makes her look almost significantly younger, and might be worth considering.

TL;DR Make Annie's nose 1 pixel shorter, and Move her mouth up with it and she looks about 3 years younger.

Phoe Dragon

01-16-2013

I guess it does help a little bit. There is a lot of feedback going on about her face though. A lot of people are saying she is losing her younger charm, especially those who have heard the voiceover. I have not so I cannot say. I didn't notice much until you had that comparison picture and yeah, you notice a difference in the age of her face.

Plaidiator

01-17-2013

thats good point! waht you are really doing is making her face look more round than long, which makes her look younger

Orîon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

you also need to get rid of the disgusting scowl on her face. her vo sounds like she's enjoying herself and making jokes about everything but then she's like >:c what's up with this.