Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyemite

01-29-2013

Twisted Fate please. I love playing him and can do fairly well with him in blind pick, however that passive and his E needs a little love.

I have also always been a fan of his pick a card being changed because while it is effective it is also too slow when compared to other mages. The little time it takes to pick a card actually can matter alot during a fight especially if you miss it. 1 card only that did something like stun target and aoe slow around would be much more fluid in this mode anyway. As is right now the ability seems much more fitting for sr which was intended of course where mana regen and minion clearing have more importance.

Probably not happening but I threw my 2 cents in.

ENZYRU

01-30-2013

every one at rRIOT and people who play dominion are total FA GS

Defendi

02-01-2013

Galio. HELOOO!

iProbie

02-01-2013

champions that require farming minions like thresh, nasus, veigar and sion are self-explanatory.

I don't see any problems with the rest though.

Daddyfatsax

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Explain. What bugs?

I do not believe Cassiopia's ult is bugged, but I have an issue with her Q-E combo. If you hit someone with a q, and throw an E you have a short window in which the Q does not register. I have watched the q hit----tick---followed by a fang hitting in which my E does not go off cooldown. I guess this could be lag? but it does not seem like it, so i started just not using E right away and tossing a w because I know it will not proc correctly. It may be a balancing scheme, but it does not seem to be working as explained.

dG Doublelypht

02-05-2013

Vaynes Movespeed on her passive could use a small bump

hoihoi8

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
Random list of random things
  1. Minion waves are smaller in dominion (and at top do not really exist), meaning aoe spellvamp is less effective. A change to the AoE reduction effect of spellvamp would be nice (say 50% instead of 33%).
  2. For the above reason and something that has already been mentioned, Mordes shield is weaker here for the same reason (which is why his gameplay revolves around camping the tower + letting the wave stack).
  3. Vladmir/Mundo (especially Vlad) and to a much lesser extent Mordekaiser could do with a % reduction to the hp cost of their spells, or some form of bonus hp regen or similar (such as being immune to the healing debuff aura).
  4. Nasus/Viegar could do with their's Q getting damage IF they hits a champion with it, since farming it the "normal" way is never going to happen
  5. Shyvana needs her rage regen to be effected by CDR. Let's be honest here, her rage meter is just a glorified ulti cooldown that the enemy team knows about.
  6. The pets of Annie/Mordekaiser have rather derp AI, especially when trying to get them to attackmove. Better pet control in general would be nice, such as the ability to bind actual keys to pets instead of having them all locked to 1 button.
  7. Twisted Fate could do with his passive effecting champions or the gold from capturing towers on this map, just an idea. The minion gold thing is kinda crappy here.
  8. The spammy champions need to be hit hard and the only way todo that is to hit the mana aura. Make it a fixed mp/5 or better yet make it out of combat only. Champions should not have inf mana in combat, this is just dumb and is the main reason Yorick/Urgot/Kassadin/Etc are just pains to deal with.

No. Doing so buffs the already strong heals of Swain, Yorrick, Nunu, Khazix, etc which is the reason there is an aura and not weaker items.
Just hire this guy to do all the balancing. Great ideas!

I also liked the idea that bottom minions stay about the same, but minions between every other lane give increased benefits to farming champs (cho, nasus, etc). That way bot lane stays balanced, while giving those champs the ability to come top and be viable with limited farm. Increased benefits from using the farming abilities to kill a hero would up the skill cap, and make users prioritize their ability selections (e.g. triple stack for cho on E kill, +10 damage on Q kill for nasus, etc)

Hand of Fap

02-06-2013

It was just mentioned in the last two pages but traps are a bit of a problem on dom.

Nid's traps need to be adjusted for the current pen setup.

Since Teemo's ap ratios were buffed and he doesnt have to play on hit builds anymore, meaning his traps are pretty nasty to deal with while he still has a presence in combat.

The problem is that there is a condensed jungle region for traps/ shrooms which isn't cleared by minions yet used heavily by champs. Admittedly I have only played a few games with the new detect trap on sweeper, though I was finding that 10% ms from the item + speed shrine meant I had hit the shrooms as they appeared. Better use of the stop button is almost def required but I'd also like to see an increase to trap/ shroom cooldowns.

raulazo

02-07-2013

We're at War! Your country needs you.
Help your country to invade his enemy and wipe it off the map!
Is an invitation to a free online game in which you have a citizen and must fight for their country, there are currently hundreds of thousands of players around the world to defend their country in the ongoing war there. The good thing about this game is that any player, with time and experience can join the conference, have a newspaper, a business and to be president of the nation (obviously if they get the votes of the people).
I hope to see at least play is simple and fun, here is a link http://www.erepublik.com/es/referrer/raulazo324

I Found Baron

02-07-2013

I dont think the game should be balanced around other game types other than rift.