Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabs457

01-19-2013

Trundle plz!

Redeemed In Fire

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Hyena View Post
Rengar's fairly weak when he's not botlane, because of his reliance on bushes that only really populate a ring shape in the middle of the arena. His only real gapcloser is his ult, but it's a mess right now and the cooldown is way too high, without him having any CDR items that really synergise with him apart from zekes herald.
CDR boots are great, Youmuus is boss, Cleaver is OK if you have youmuus and LW already, Spirit visage is the go to MR+health item for him and offers CDR on top of it...

Try Brut+Ionians > SotD > IE. SotD can be activated without breaking ult stealth, so out of nowhere its OMGWTFBBQROFL3CRITSIMDEAD on anyone without 150 armor and 2.5k+ health.

Tortferngatr

01-20-2013

Nunu's Consume should not proc spellvamp on Dominion. Or at all, really. Or at least proc it like an AoE spell.

This is mostly because I want Dominion spellvamp itemization a la this thread, but also to make him less of a pain bot.

MajorUrsa

01-22-2013

What about Poppys passive and ultimate? She doesnt get noticed as much because of how strong the current big released champions have been, but shes still the huge threat she was 5 months ago, and that passive is ridiculous on the map, combined with her ability to stun you from basically anywhere and point dive like its nobodys business with her ultimate and passive...

MajorUrsa

01-22-2013

Nids traps give 12 seconds of vision as well as 40% reduction to MR/Armor. I don't know how this spell hasnt been looked at since the changes to penetration and penetration items have come in, but its absolutely huge in Dominion and provides her with a massive amount of map control and awareness.

ThisIsMinecraft

01-23-2013

Double the CD on Kass's ulti?

SirLucious LftFt

01-24-2013

thresh' passive

i its not nearly as bad late game unless your team is really behind, but early game especialy the first fight you have 23 armor with tank masteries.

mixing this with his long CD and low dmg he is a bit weak in the first fight. once you get CDR and armor it seems to round out(go go FH), but he is pretty squishy against heavy AD tops early.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Champs that need a minor tweak are all champs that are kind of "lane dependent for power." I don't know if you can make an aura for said champs to receive power in Time Intervals.

Another idea is that since most of these champions go bot lane, they receive 2x the effect as minions are reduced by about half in Dominion for bot lane. 100-150 usually per game for bot lane farmers.

SR farmers get about 200+ minions average per game so double the value would be about the same as in SR and could be tweaked, if it's too powerful

Orphane

01-27-2013

Hmm, well, I'm not sure if this is on the PBE and/or making it to live anytime soon, but...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3048278

Might be a buff to Nasus/Sion/Veigar.

SCIENCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorUrsa View Post
Nids traps give 12 seconds of vision as well as 40% reduction to MR/Armor. I don't know how this spell hasnt been looked at since the changes to penetration and penetration items have come in, but its absolutely huge in Dominion and provides her with a massive amount of map control and awareness.
I just made a post on another tread about this exact thing. I want to second this reeeally badly. 12 seconds is really too long to be crippled with %hp damage, vision and %pen in Dominion.