Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunny apha david

03-18-2013

Maybe a small increase in ap ratio for alistars passive trample? or maybe a mechanic change for alistars heal. Where each ally healed reduces cooldown by x? Things to think about Varus Passive time extended after kill? Nid and Kass are really "WAY" to mobile. Nidalees trap should be changed, 12 seconds is too long. Swain passive change? if swain gets chalice who needs that passive? Vlads Transfusion is really high cd early game could be changed.
Anivia the ability to remove crystallize when cast a second time, like Jarvens ult. And don't get me started on syndra, besides her being able to kill steal with her ult every now and then i see her dead more often than alive. Her base health and health per level should be increased. There may be some more??

FINAL SALVATI0N

03-21-2013

Kass. I don't feel that he is as broken as a lot of people say, however I believe he needs to have his Riff Walk altered for this game mode. Rammus is kind of annoying as well. Jayce, while complained about isn't actually op. He is fine where he is. He has speed but no more than someone like Nid or Rammus or any other champ with a built in speed steroid.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Kass needs to be straight up fixed for this mode, Jayce needs to be slightly tweaked, this mode jsut needs some love.

ZenthHaven

03-23-2013

Please nerf or ban Temmo on Dominion. His shrooms are wards which are not allowed on Dominion and they deal an immense amount of damage. At lv 18 one shroom took me from full to a quarter hp. PLease either nerf him all around or just ban him from Dominion hes to broken.

Retro Teddy Bear

03-24-2013

Darius. He is too easy to use for the amount of damage he does. He is just a point-and-click Champion with damage that is hard to match with any Champion.

AileTheAlien

03-25-2013

IMHO, Kennen needs a small boost to his energy regen.
The other energy champs have better/easier regen abilities/passives.
Kennen's weak energy regen, combined with his need to constantly use spells to stun people, means that he's always low on energy in fights.

HawtPockets

03-27-2013

Fiddlesticks is very powerful, but he does not have enough mobility. If he had a bit of a speed increase maybe he'd be a better pick on this map.

wow ok

03-28-2013

Yi, Panth, Kassadin.

Also, Sejuani has become very problematic on this map.

xX Annihilate Xx

Recruiter

04-01-2013

Zac is unviable for dominion thanks to Crystal Scar's Aura.

Captain Doomsday

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Cho'gath, GP, Swain, and TF passives are all a bit weaker in Dom.

Basically anything with a passive that depends on having to last-hit minions to get benefit is weaker in Dom.
Champions based around laning are also at a disadvantage. Janna is the Ur-example of this.
Though I doubt the changes being considered would ONLY take effect in Dominion, and obviously these champs can't be reconfigured just to better fill a niche, so I would say just keep focus on champs who feed on minions.