How i would do darius.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MelloRed

01-16-2013

I would like to see darius's...

Passive: 5% armor and magic pen + magic damage (0.1 AD per stack) per second. 5 second duration (max 20 stacks).

Q: Spreads Hemorage stacks+1. (i.e. if one person has 5 stacks and a second 2, and your spin hits both, they both now have 6 stacks).

W: Remove the CDR bonus. Small slow % (6/7/8/9/10), but it last as long as there are stacks. Cripple can stack with itself upto 5 times (30/35/40/45/50).

E: Remove the armor pen (now in his passive). Gives you a minimum number of stacks (1/2/3/4/5).

R: AD(1.5) + (1-3% max health * stacks). Resets on kill.

Now darius has more reason to build CDR, AD, or even AS instead of just tank.
And while his E->AA->W->Q->R can still land alot of damage, and will let him be an amazing finisher, it's not going to insta-gib a full health squishy.

ChampAtog

01-16-2013

Read Morello's post about how he envisions Darius, post here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...93451#33493451

Morello intended for Darius to be a long-engagement champion, not a damage dealing AoE nuker.
It's an interesting thread and you should read, at the very least, all 11 of Morello's posts, it'll give you some insight as to why Darius is in an odd place, and what Morello felt he should be.

MelloRed

01-16-2013

My suggestions are for long term engagement. It takes stacks to do any real damage, and it takes time to build stacks.

Baughwssery

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloRed View Post
My suggestions are for long term engagement. It takes stacks to do any real damage, and it takes time to build stacks.

So is Morello's.