Why the Ki strike change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Before the season 3 patch shen's ki strike actually told how much damage it did, how much it stacked with hp and that every attack lowered its cd, now it only says 'every 8 seconds, shen's next attack does bonus damage'. Is this one of riots hidden nerfs or did they just forget to add in the details?

Jewish Oven

12-31-2012

No idea, i noticed this the other night, not sure why its like that, annoying though

McThundergun

01-01-2013

I noticed this as well. Would be nice to have a descriptive tooltip for ki strike.

Saphra20

01-01-2013

Ya I miss it a lot now I really have no idea how much damage I can due anymore when poking people with it.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

would like to see this changed back

deadlychuck

01-09-2013

It's weird, they seemed to have reverted the ability back to the old version. Which they had buffed a while back to give energy, and reduce it's CD when he auto attacks.

TisTheWay

01-09-2013

so it doesn't give energy anymore?

TisTheWay

01-11-2013

bump for ki strike fix

TisTheWay

01-13-2013

bump for fix

Kwala

01-13-2013

bump