Here is why the LoL community appears bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

The community appears bad because, frankly, it is pretty bad, the good parts pretty much get drowned out by awful people. Probably not as bad as Xbox Live or HoN, but yeah, it's pretty bad.

Honestly, you can't even post a thread asking for advice without a good portion of the first responders just trying to insult and humiliate you.

DarkRaiiin

01-16-2013

As much as I agree, you get banned if you talk back.

Riot is at fault in this case since they ban for everything, even though I hate the "Riot suxxorz" bandwagon.

Drukyul

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroda13 View Post
and then you will be coming here asking why you got a ban lol
Tribunal doesn't ban comedy gold!

Kroda13

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
Tribunal doesn't ban comedy gold!

I never said the tribunal bans people

Casualty0fWar

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemmax View Post
dont tell the rager what to do or stfu, he can report u and get banned for it. true story, sadly
it makes me so sad that this is such a true statement.......

IcePegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraiiin View Post
as much as i agree, you get banned if you talk back.
this

Peach Goddess

01-16-2013

I see a lot of people in this thread saying, 'if you talk back you'll get banned'...

Well, let me tell you that I've almost played this game for 2.5 years now, and I've never gotten banned--or warned--and I've been defending the victim everytime the event arises. I actually recently had to tell my bot and mid to stfu about our jungler who was playing poorly and getting verbally abused at for doing so. Ofc I got told to 'stfu noob how r u even gold' and 'lol premades' (wasn't premade with the poor guy), but it was worth it, because I'm pretty sure that the frendly honor I got after the lost game was from him.

EffenSeven

01-16-2013

That's why I don't talk in game. The moment you start talking back, that's when they never shut up and then it just gets you frustrated and annoyed and it effects your playing.

I like playing supports when there's a rager. As soon as they start being a dick to me or anyone on my team for no reason, they're going to be missing out on some vital heals and buffs that probably will save them from dying. I'll keep myself amused by making the game much more annoying for them within the rules.

DarkRaiiin

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach Goddess View Post
I see a lot of people in this thread saying, 'if you talk back you'll get banned'...

Well, let me tell you that I've almost played this game for 2.5 years now, and I've never gotten banned--or warned--and I've been defending the victim everytime the event arises. I actually recently had to tell my bot and mid to stfu about our jungler who was playing poorly and getting verbally abused at for doing so. Ofc I got told to 'stfu noob how r u even gold' and 'lol premades' (wasn't premade with the poor guy), but it was worth it, because I'm pretty sure that the frendly honor I got after the lost game was from him.
It's if they bother to report.

It is an exaggerated problem, but still a problem nonetheless.

Drukyul

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rize Up Rev View Post
http://rizeupgaming.com/ ill jsut leave this here
"Rize Up Gaming adamently adheres to state anti-bullying and anti-cyberbullying laws and policies."

Ugh. I can support the idea of not being a jerk, but legislating it? Get that **** outta here.