Best ADC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-16-2013

kog? safe? from corki? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Caitlyn? HUEHUEHUEHUE

u sir make me laugh

Best Toby NA

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
kog? safe? from corki? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Caitlyn? HUEHUEHUEHUE

u sir make me laugh
At level 3 of your Bio arcane barrage you have 670 range so you can safely last hit with it and being well out of rang of any harm. Also you out scale cait's attack range at level 3 of your bio arcane barrage. It really isnt hard to last hit safe with him as long as you run cleanse and are not dumb i have done it many times.

Edit #1
Corki's W can get close to kog but as long as you are at max range last hitting you should be safe and as i said originally he is a great pick with the right team you cant go against a diana, irelia or olaf and do well in team fights he should also only be picked against a support who doesnt have to much hard cc or laning will be very hard for him so he can only be picked as a counter pick and cant just be first picked.

daxter

01-16-2013

urgot man who ur a suicide death bot that does as much dmg as an adc and twice as durable

workthecorners

01-16-2013

I am on my phone right now I shall reply about kog when I get home

still laughing tho

Pizzamoves

02-14-2013

I would say draven. Draven's amazing early game damage is perfect for cs and harrasing. Also, draven can initiate with e>w>q>r. The blades slow them, you get a steroid, and a global ult. Also, since people are complaing about how he doesn't have an escape, your e+r will slow and stop them from ever coming to you( if you ever get out of position, of course.) I was watching dyrus's steam once, and a guy named virus killed him 1v1, playing as a tank, with only His axes.(1972 to be close.)

Xaqiii

02-14-2013

best adc... i would say Graves.

Chijoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Each ADC has their own advantages during certain parts of the game, depending on the team comp aswell. I personally love MF for her early burst, team fight capabilities with her ult, and her viability with pretty much any support.

Best Zod NA

02-14-2013

Twitch is the best ADC, no doubt.

Tang Bohu

Recruiter

02-14-2013

I argue the best adc overall is Graves. While there really isn't a best, he really is the closest you can get. The reasoning for this is he fits with pretty much any support/adc combo and brings all the things you'd want for an ADC. He has a dash, burst damage, CC if smokescreen counts (which it does imo), and his True Grit provides increased survivability.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Master Vayne, win.