Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weird Pop up Flashing stuff in game..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

01-17-2013

No, it's the healthbars and stuff in the game files. The League subreddit figured out what it was, but not why (as far as I know).

adc

01-17-2013

Ok, double posting to bump the topic. Apparently this is a problem with AMD ATI 79XX series graphics cards. The fix, apparently, is to update to the 12.11 beta drivers found on their website.

http://imgur.com/NOmvJ

That's what you're seeing, but only for a split second.

iNeodium

01-20-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
Ok, double posting to bump the topic. Apparently this is a problem with AMD ATI 79XX series graphics cards. The fix, apparently, is to update to the 12.11 beta drivers found on their website.

http://imgur.com/NOmvJ

That's what you're seeing, but only for a split second.

Exacly what i am seeing, so how do i fix this bug?

iNeodium

01-20-2013

Thank god im not the only one with this problem, its been happening ever since the latest patch.

Criztalmeth

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Damn, 79xx cards are too bad to play league
$400 down the drain

/sarcasm

Tman6

09-02-2013

It's September 2nd, and this is still happening to me... It's unbelievably annoying.