We've all been idiots. Stop complaining.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent Pwnage

06-06-2013

You've been an idiot at least one time in league of legends. You've feed the enemy team at least one time in league of legends. You have been toxic in some way at least one time in league of legends. It's time to stop complaining, because guess what. That moment you were like that, 4-9 other people felt the way you do when someone performs badly. Guess what? There are millions of players in league of legends. Chances are, people are going to live these moments with 9 other players. I bet, if you all played with your lv 1 beginner self, you would beat the fk out of him. Stop complaining. End of Story.

(To smurfs: You've been that lv 1 baddie before as well)

Whoa There Betsy

06-06-2013

Why did someone downvote this? He's making a good point.

Agent Pwnage

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa There Betsy View Post
Why did someone downvote this? He's making a good point.
He's having his moment :3

TeddyBearsRus

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Pwnage View Post
You've been an idiot at least one time in league of legends. You've feed the enemy team at least one time in league of legends. You have been toxic in some way at least one time in league of legends. It's time to stop complaining, because guess what. That moment you were like that, 4-9 other people felt the way you do when someone performs badly. Guess what? There are millions of players in league of legends. Chances are, people are going to live these moments with 9 other players. I bet, if you all played with your lv 1 beginner self, you would beat the fk out of him. Stop complaining. End of Story.

(To smurfs: You've been that lv 1 baddie before as well)
Amen to that.

Whoa There Betsy

08-31-2013

Bump

iRukia

08-31-2013

I nearly teared up, beautifully said! Everyone should up-vote this. He's damn right. It's time for us to stop complaining and check our match history. Think about that one game where we played really poorly and try to figure out a way to fix that. This is what I do before closing my client every time. I check my history, wins and losses then review what ever that has happened. Sometimes it was my own fault, sometimes it wasn't. We all make mistakes, the key is to learn from it not to repeat it every time.

easton3

08-31-2013

we need more summoners like him

spr galxy rumble

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRukia View Post
I nearly teared up, beautifully said! Everyone should up-vote this. He's damn right. It's time for us to stop complaining and check our match history. Think about that one game where we played really poorly and try to figure out a way to fix that. This is what I do before closing my client every time. I check my history, wins and losses then review what ever that has happened. Sometimes it was my own fault, sometimes it wasn't. We all make mistakes, the key is to learn from it not to repeat it every time.
^

xDingwithsalad

08-31-2013

Yeah but I'm perfect.

Vokul

08-31-2013

Yeah it's true when I was new I was like very noob died a lot of times.