Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weird Pop up Flashing stuff in game..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlekzanDerp

01-16-2013

In two of my games earlier today, there were random white screens popping up every few sec or so for the full game.... There was also green and red circles just randomly flashing every few min. Am I the only one who is having this bug???? Its very annoying.

Crelok

01-16-2013

yep getting it too,......hmmmm

AlekzanDerp

01-16-2013

is it a bug with the patch?

Vestigius

01-16-2013

I am having the same issue. Attempting a repair, already reinstalled graphics drivers with still the same issue.

pinoyblood1

01-16-2013

God, i thought i was the only one. I dont know how to get rid of it, it is getting annoying as heck though.

Riveascore

01-17-2013

Can we keep this thread alive?
My friend is having this problem too. Random things popup, sometimes it looks like enlarged health bars and icons from Diablo I or something.

Riveascore

01-17-2013

And yes, ever since "Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch". It's never happened before.

Szahn

01-17-2013

Also getting it since the new patch.

AJStarhiker

01-17-2013

You might get a better response by posting this is the Bug Report forum. Just scroll down a bit farther on the main forum page.

Cristal Meth

01-17-2013

It actually seems like some background processes are popping up, such as a my starcraft 2 configuration for headset
however, circles and other things might be oc artifacts, so tone down them clocks