EVERYONE WHO PLAYS LoL IS HORRIBLE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Javis IV

01-17-2013

"plz read the title "

Devious Rogue

01-17-2013

You either die a hero or you live long enough to become a villain

Javis IV

01-17-2013

lol that may have been a little rage as i have had 10 games in a row with horrid people -_-
;-( why is the community for this game so bad

Chasing Ghosts

01-17-2013

seeing how you are apart of the community and post things like this, i would say your what is wrong with teh community. if everyone directed and managed themselves as individuals first, then the issue would be resolved. i would say look at yourself and work on improving your behavior before you demean others.

rockdalian

01-17-2013

Hey im srry love the game cant play without my friends who themselves r playing less n less every game ive played in last month has been ppl blaming ever1 but themselves trolling arrogant hypocrites who dont ever ward their area and bring the game dwn 3v3 is usually ok cuz I am capable but 5v5 I havent had a true 1 in Weeks ppl on here r getting worse everyday no 1 even tries to play team game im not pro I cant even get good practice in I never rage no reason to its meant to be fun not a headache n u ppl who dont recognize the problem r the problem

Arcticfury

01-17-2013

If you are matched with 5 players on the opposing team and 4 on your team, at what point do you start to take credit for your losses? At what point do the baddies end up on the other team and not yours? If you do win, do you take credit for your awesomeness or do you credit some of those wins as baddies on the other team?

The problem with the community is that people take credit for all of the wins in their record but refuse to take blame for their losses.

rockdalian

01-17-2013

I have no problem admitting my mistakes honestly and when I win its,team effort unless other team drops its hard to practice and get better in solo or duo but when me n my team got good practice our team was winning n some rediculous comebacks I understand its all about team most ppl do only worry about,their own stats