[NA]-[Til Kingdom Come]-[LF (ADC, Support, Top)]-[Ranked 5v5, Path to Pro]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Flamezz

01-16-2013

We are a provisional team looking to complete our roster and compete in season 3 for a a chance to enter in the Championship Series at midseason.

The team I strive to create is one that will redefine the gaming culture. Currently, the culture of gaming is one largely dominated by laziness, vulgarity, escapism, and addiction. As a team, I want to compete at the highest level, so that we may gain influence in to this culture and redeem it. Hopefully, as pro players, we can set a good example and be role models for many impressionable, young minds. This is all quite ambitious, so we seek only the most dedicated and sincere for this endeavor.

This will be a highly-organized and structured team, so do not apply if you can't handle expectations, being on time, and the like. I am excited about this opportunity, so please reply with IGN, current ELO, role, and brief description on why you are a potential fit for this team. I will add you in game and we can play some matches to see if it is a good fit. I look forward to hearing from you!

The Flamezz

01-16-2013

Bump

JustForLucky

01-16-2013

IGN : JustForLucky
ELO: 1500
Role: ADC
www.twitch.tv/justforlucky If you're interested

The Flamezz

01-16-2013

Bump

Wafflezomg

01-16-2013

Mylez17
1755 support main
I'm looking around for players to be a part of a newly forming ranked team, and I was interested in discussing this with you, see if you're interested.

Minigorophin

01-16-2013

IGN: Minigorophin
elo: 1500
I'd love to hopfully find a serious team...

Bawkk

01-17-2013

BamFlo
ELO: 1600

Kitemare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

IGN: Zachlove

elo: 1344

I play any role.
Im a monster with Kennen and Mf.
I would like to also be part of a serious team.
Tired of having teams break because no one will show on time.

WildLeon

01-17-2013

Ign: WildLeon
Role: Top
Elo: 1391 (climbed my way from 800 and still climbing, I was the guy at 800 because i thought i was da best ever. Ive come a long way since then.)
Why?
Because I feel like I could fill the role your looking for. But not only that I feel as if i can contribute a good friendly attitude along with a stable team member

TKC Gweezy

01-17-2013

Hey guys, I'm the team captain and jungler. I will add you in game and we can start chatting about this possibility. Thanks for your interest!