Five Teams Ascend to Pro from LCS NA Qualifier

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mcboogerballs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Mrn mrn mrn mrn mrn

Hadrael

01-16-2013

Glad to see MRN make it, was rooting for those guys!!!

Littlemandude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

grats to Curse

timbewol

01-16-2013

MRN was involved in a base race in the first round. Most exciting end to a tournament match since CLGNA vs SK Gaming at the WC.

coffeeINJECTION

01-16-2013

Why does it take so long to publish any of these results? It's as if they don't matter. Good luck keeping an audience loyal for long that way.

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

01-16-2013

Woot Curse Gaming ~!

Kai77

01-16-2013

MRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! op

Shadowed Ruby

01-16-2013

Was hoping to see DNG make it through, but very happy for the teams that qualified!

Koreth Vahn

01-16-2013

Caught a bit of this, and while I grant you it wasn't every game/match, I'm surprised MRN's Urgot wasn't mentioned in the article. Every time they went to that comp, Urgot utterly wrecked teamfights, and it seemed like nobody had an answer for him. I'd go so far as to say that without the Urgot setup, you'd have had a different qualifier.

Also, @coffeeINJECTION: The results were posted on the stream link when the tourney was ongoing, so it's not as if they hid the information. I have no idea why they didn't just leave that link easily locatable on the LoL site once it was over, though, or why this wasn't posted the day of or day after, so I'm inclined to agree with you to an extent.

Invictrix

01-16-2013

Curse all the way!!!!!