The Riven Nerf;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

masterdragon481

01-17-2013

The ulti nerf was very much needed. And the way i see it, they buffed the shield for more temporary health because of the hp5 nerf. Although I agree, the HP5 nerf still seems excessive. Although im not sure to what degree. Could be that i just like riven and nerfing her makes me sad lol

SethCypher

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by billypie View Post
You know blitz' ult cd got nerfed too right? i believe its now 90 seconds instead of 30
You read it wrong. His mana shield innate got nerfed. Instead of coming up after 60 seconds its 90 seconds.

Awfully Beast

01-17-2013

Riven is a pubstomper, get over it...Almost like the old tryn (pre-nerf) snowballs hard IF she gets early kills then poops on your entire team... of course, this will be one nerf in a string of nerfs that will kill her, just like they did tryn...

BattleBootyRiven

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully Beast View Post
Riven is a pubstomper, get over it...Almost like the old tryn (pre-nerf) snowballs hard IF she gets early kills then poops on your entire team... of course, this will be one nerf in a string of nerfs that will kill her, just like they did tryn...
expect.. trynd is a melee ADC and riven is viable trynd is not.. riven is still fine the way she is

Roshzenko

01-28-2013

I disagree Riven literally can't counter any champion anymore, and champs like olaf, darius, wukong, and irelia murder her. The one thing that let her stand up early game was her health regen and they took that away there are other champs who really needed nerfed but they ignore them

GurkenMAN

01-29-2013

Riven is still very good! Only thing i dont like is that her shield is now shorter, but well- she is still a monster if a little fed.