If IronStylus is allowed to visually change Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adori Vita Vis

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubilous View Post
Reverse Sejuani coming soon?
A boar with no fur riding a fully clothed Sejunai?

Brunchtime

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonwake View Post
A boar with no fur riding a fully clothed Sejunai?
No, no, a bikini-clad board riding...

Vaekarion

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW MY PLAN?! Who's the plant, community?! Who's the plant?!
I'll give you two hints. It's not your archnemesis, and not the King of Trolls. Nope, actually not Morello or Zileas.

Try accounting. Maybe.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:

Yeah, I'm super fond of this piece. This is more of how I imagine her.

Also, I'll go on the record as being pro-boar.

I am getting so excited...if she turns up with an appearance similar to this artwork and has a proper kit rework that makes me say "YES", I will buy a legendary skin for some other champion...possibly Blood Lord Vlad...or maybe I'll just go with full-price Midnight Ahri, since that's an IronStylus skin....

FOR THE BOAR.

ArmySquirrel

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
This? http://evelastina.deviantart.com/art...sign-337530802

She doesn't look like a mage at all, so there is already conflict with her visuals and her abilities. She honestly looks like an AD Bruiser to me.
Stylus, remember that low-key skin thing you suggested last month? Make this version of Sejuani one of those skins. I would insta-buy.

TheEnygma

01-16-2013

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43kowi2ncI

Phil Nye

01-16-2013

Quote:
This? http://evelastina.deviantart.com/art...sign-337530802

She doesn't look like a mage at all, so there is already conflict with her visuals and her abilities. She honestly looks like an AD Bruiser to me.
That fanart is amazing.

You see, the problem with her currently is she's supposed to be "The Winter's Wrath", but she doesn't have as much of a hardened look to her in her current condition, it looks more along the lines of if Bunny-Girl Riven was the original skin along with her lore. It's not a problem with sexualization at all really, it's a problem with how it detracts from her archetype. It looks a little goofy having someone who's supposed to be from the unforgiving tundra charging at you with hardly any gear, it's like "lol did you forget your armor or something?", and looks like those comical winter-wear commercials where the guy is having snow thrown on him while wearing only omni-heat liner underwear.

Steam Store

01-16-2013

Why is her in a bikini so unbelievable? Wim Hof runs around in a speedo in the arctic and that's even in the real world and not a fantasy universe with magic like LoL. My view of Sej is that shes kinda a female version of Wim Hof that likes to show off that she has mastered the cold conditions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpKXE2lm4t0

Calys Teneb

01-16-2013

Quote:
He is just gonna make her into Leona riding a giant parrot.

Or better yet, nothing but armor riding nothing but armor while it screams about the moon.

This is just a joke. I love you IronStylus.
No.

Sejauni mounted on Leona.

chumbler

01-16-2013

If they do make a reverse Sejuani skin I want it to be a joke on the people who want a reverse Sejuani skin. Rather than the boar riding Sejuani, it should be Sejuani riding the boar as normal, but the boar moves in reverse the whole time and both are looking back over their shoulders as one would when going backward in a car. Add construction equipment beeping sounds during her Q (which would of course also go backward).

PS Vandal Sejuani where. Put her in a full motorcycle helmet and armor with a proper hog, and make her flail a cinder block on a chain.