Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Zed unable to cast Q or Recall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I just played a game where I was unable to cast Q or recall for a long time. It seemed to fix itself after I ulted. I think the bug occurred after I ulted in a previous fight, so I think when I got interrupted during an ult it bugged out my recall and Q.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I just had a similar experience. My best guess is that it was because sivir spell shielded my ult. After casting it, I seemed to have disappeared from the map for a second or two and then I reappeared where I had initially casted my ult. That could be working as intended as the spell was blocked, but I was unable to use my Q or recall for a period of time thereafter. Disconnecting and reconnecting didn't fix it. It wasn't until I died that I regained control of my Q and recall. Nothing else seemed out of place though.