Please revert the Oracle's Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xParadox420

01-16-2013

Riot seems to refuse to realize that wards have become a gigantic problem, and it only got worse in season 3 when they made map vision go from easy to get and hard to maintain to easy to maintain and even easier to get. Sightstone was a mistake that never should have been added, and I called it that the day they revealed it. What they should have done is put a limit on how many wards can be bought as a function of time, or at least let clairvoyance reveal wards.

Especially when you have supports running 2 or 3 ruby sightstones, Its just a GG, They can see everything at all times. Granted Oracle's still lasts 5 minutes, but you don't have to time to be killing wards as jungler when you should be Farming wolves, wraiths, red and blues, plus you can't go in for a gank if every single freaking lane is warded. It makes playing as jungler unfun and a pain in the ass knocking out wards.

Warface

01-16-2013

i read you post. all i found was butthurt. as a support, im actually and the very opposing end of your arguments. me no likey junglers, stay back in your jungle, we don't like you.

signed: all support players.

Shiny Yasuo

01-16-2013

the timer needs to be removed from oracles so that junglers are able to go and farm jungler instead of soley focusing on wards to make merely the oracles worth it. farming wards way worse than farming jungle camps. causes junglers to fall behind

Vuther

01-16-2013

No, just buff Oracle's in a different way like a reduced cost.

Nexttoradio

01-16-2013

My thoughts on the matter would be to offer variants of oracles.

Oracle's Extract (or equivilent) would be the current oracle, but maybe a bit cheaper. 5 minutes for 350 gold

Oracle's Elixer would cost more but be an until-death buff costing 700 or so.

Alternatively give an item that grants 15-30 seconds of oracles on a 2-3 minute countdown? Maybe Spirit of the Spectral wraith or an entirely new item.

If wriggles put down a pink would it be op?

I generally like the way that a team cannot just snowball a bit then become a ward-clearing machine. But at the same time, I'm waaay too loath to spend 400 on a buff i will lose in 5 minutes. But maybe thats because im a support with almost no money as it.

xParadox420

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether Master View Post
i read you post. all i found was butthurt. as a support, im actually and the very opposing end of your arguments. me no likey junglers, stay back in your jungle, we don't like you.

signed: all support players.
I do know that all supports love these things, But All I'm asking is for them to revert the nerf on Oracle's . This would fix everything without them having to remove the sightstones

ROOOOOAST

01-16-2013

Dude, the map is full of ward, now, and because of that oracle ward, support need to buy pink ward to counter the fact that there is no oracle. My friend plays support and think oracle nerf suck because now support are all about buying pink wich cost a lot more than green ward.

Oz SammyD X

01-16-2013

Oracle's nerf was by far one of the worst changes in the update, it should be until death as it was before, its such a useless item now you might as well remove it from the game,.

XNoodleMuncher

01-16-2013

yea i completely agree the cost to effectivness is pretty low

ROOOOOAST

01-16-2013

Well, IMO there needed to get a change, now, oracle usage is limited, wich mean that the losing team will have some map control still, but if u want to snowball a game or force a baron fight, you can still buy oracle