Not so much a bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drastic2000

01-10-2013

Hi,

I was told to post this here from LOL email and this is not really a bug report but will do my best to keep it in order.

Note: this has happened many times, not just this once and these occurrences are repetitive from many games and other players, not just me.

Join a normal PvP
Went top as tanky Darius and team mate as Garen, Fiora was on enemy team and had 110 ad but took us out instantly, fought in turret taking no damage from hits, killed Garen, then chased me to next turret even though I was far away, caught me, went in turret, hit me twice and I was dead as well. This was the VERY beginning of game, just started.

Blind from Teemo not working on enemy team like Ashe or others at times, she was firing so rapid It was tripling Teemo's shots, just the basic attack. Another instance with Ashe was a 1 hit killing at first fight at beginning of game.

People not just teleporting or using flash or ability but simply disappearing instantly and appearing anywhere they like (if you know of nightcrawler on Xmen, picture that)

All abilities getting shut down from those that do not have silence. A Garen (just getting within range of him) would stop ALL our team's abilities. Many other times, I hear my team asking how their Ults were simply shut off or down as I did as well.

Another with Fiora (and other opponents) seen at least several times, invincible to a point, we do NO damage to her at ALL to that opponent.

Saw Elise stand in base laughing, told her team to get behind her, she wiped out our whole team in seconds and laughed. Her team didn't know how she did this either.

Now, I am not one to call "hacks" right off but there have been more than enough occurrences and other players are starting to see this more and more. It's as if our stats are at a stand still, enemy players can sometimes do damage of a level 10 or higher at level 1, build up many items, YET they do no more damage than they did at early level or me for example do no more damage with items and higher level than I did at level 1.

Also, I made our team laugh "not a pre made team either" I said watch, first they are invincible, then they will ask us to surrender early on and they did. Then I said our Ults will quit working and abilities will shut off, they did.

Typical scenario:
Cannot kill at beginning of game, they are extremely OP
Will say something like "surrender now or may as well surrender"
Will shut off our abilities and stop Ults
When we are finally high enough level to hold them or kill them, they suddenly come back so strong and just run into base, steam rolling whole team and winning that fast.

I know of lag issues, I know of server issues, bugs and abilities of different champs, this is going far beyond that and is an actual pattern. I've seen people on enemy team ask their own team mates how the heck they were doing this and laughing but of course, if you're winning 99.9% of team isn't going to report a hack.

Typically I have a fair number of same players on my team, not many new team members, although when they are they are not always the best mannered. I've questioned some though that have joined our team, like Tristana that seemed, well invincible, got near all kills on our team, was ill mannered of course and asked enemy team to surrender early on. When confronted, she wouldn't reply about her "durability".

Well, that's the best I can do for a report. My kids (who hounded me to play LOL for the last year) are frustrated and so am I, they are extremely good players and are trying to assemble a pro team but even they can't believe what some are doing in game any more.

Thank you

Swagic Johnson

01-10-2013

Hey bro. The Shutting down of the spells i have seen a lot! It has happend to me and my teamates even having no lag issues. I Was playing Vi and going ona massive killing spree. A teamfight occurs and somone was at a low enough hp for me to ult them. After I pressed R and clicked the person multiple times, I couldnt use Summoner Spells or abillites, not even item abillities to at least fight. The only thing i could do is walk forward towards the fight.
Plus. Ive heard it is an in-game hack to disable a certain Summoner's champion to prevent them from moving and using spells. Usually that happens when you have larga amounts of ping, but you dont see that in usualy game. Just some advice, if you cant seem to use your spells, just run back to base. thats the only thing you can basically do.

Drastic2000

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurdran View Post
Hey bro. The Shutting down of the spells i have seen a lot! It has happend to me and my teamates even having no lag issues. I Was playing Vi and going ona massive killing spree. A teamfight occurs and somone was at a low enough hp for me to ult them. After I pressed R and clicked the person multiple times, I couldnt use Summoner Spells or abillites, not even item abillities to at least fight. The only thing i could do is walk forward towards the fight.
Plus. Ive heard it is an in-game hack to disable a certain Summoner's champion to prevent them from moving and using spells. Usually that happens when you have larga amounts of ping, but you dont see that in usualy game. Just some advice, if you cant seem to use your spells, just run back to base. thats the only thing you can basically do.
Thank you for the reply.

You describe exactly what I and others experience. Part of this is being told by team mates, stay by turret. Sure, it's obvious when you feel you can't take one or two opponents on, however, especially the last few weeks, this has done little good as they sit in the turret taking no damage while hitting you. Personally, I can't get near a turret in such a manner without it hitting me half down the lane afterwards.

Again, I play Darius often and he's not a lightweight early on so when Akaili or Ashe one shot him, or Blitz kills me simply by grab, no hit, there is definitely an issue. It's mainly early beginning game where you will see this, where they hit like higher levels, although, it's more like your own level is decreased in speed and damage even though stats say otherwise.

Drastic2000

01-21-2013

Still continuing on...

Darius and other champs will have all abilities completely shut off. These are random players that mention this, not pre mades.

Still get many champs who get killed early game, yet come back 3 times stronger than those doing the killing.

Stick flashing or teleporting. Teleporting anywhere on the map, no minion or turret or object needed. I know Teemo is not capable of this yet I've seen it happen.

Still getting champs where no damage is dealt to them.

Pfeff

01-21-2013

Your lack of knowledge for teemo porting to his shrooms or a ward makes me think all your other points are also invalid

ArlanKels

01-21-2013

This is a situation which sounds horrible, severe bug abuse/glitching/hacking.
There have been insane little bugs like this too, such as the Mastery bug exploit.

In fact this could be an exploit involving that, as those exploits are always being discovered and abused when given a chance.

However without video evidence it is hard to prove. do you have a LoL Replay or anything like that?