So that new league system looks pretty nice...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikruti

01-16-2013

I think many of us in the Dominion community would be willing to have Dominion beta test that new League system for you Riot.

I mean, yes, it would be tough, but I think we, as a community, would be willing to go through that to ensure that the league system works well.

But only because we like you

So what do you say Dominionites? Willing to have Dominion beta test that new league system?

*nudge nudge wink wink*

radicalratx

01-16-2013

I was wondering the same thing. Unfortunately, for reasons unknown, this happening anytime soon is little more than wishful thinking.

Dante Brimscone

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalratx View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Unfortunately, for reasons unknown, this happening anytime soon is little more than wishful thinking.
The reason is known. Dominion doesn't bring home the bacon. SR is the primary and (really) only breadwinner.

Ikruti

01-16-2013

Which is why we'd be perfect to beta test. See, they don't have worry about how much money Dominion makes vs SR, since it's a feature they're rolling out to SR anyhow, we can just make sure it's working in good condition before it's big release

See, win - win.

Zinwrath

01-16-2013

i see no issue with it. they have had, and do have it on twisted treeline and that map has never been balanced or main stream or competitive. So why not dominion?

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

new league system ? is this some **** i have to go read reddit for again orsomething ?

KaWraith

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
new league system ? is this some **** i have to go read reddit for again orsomething ?
watch the patch notes: they have a new system for ranked that is going to supersede visible elo.
Its a good thing. I also agree, it would be spectacular if they would allow dominion the privileged of beta testing the system. we are willing to put up with a buggy beta test in exchange for actually getting ranked competitive play.

we should be a paradigmatic microcosm in which to actualize the implementation of the new system.

RiotNome, What do you think?