Help please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amstevens

01-16-2013

Due to the patch it was a normal day, it finished and I proceeded to play my usual first game of the day. Our Sona had pinged to a bush to alert Twitch, the odd thing is when this happened, a blue square radiated from the normal circle and faded into the minimap. It was odd, but I brushed it off, but as more and more people pinged I couldn't see the map which later could cause problems.

Then, first blood happened, at which the killer (our team) had a square black portrait, which faded just as the alert message faded. Again, thought nothing of it. As the game progressed, kill after kill, our team always had the black portraits, and their team always had the blue portraits. I'm wondering, if there is any fix what so ever for this. Any help at all would be appreciated and if the question arises, no, the retreat ping does not display the same behavior in the minimap as the alert ping. Thank you!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deodorized

01-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3007656

This is currently the thread for this problem, I'm willing to bet this problem is related with the one in the other thread. Post there. Also tell us what your graphics card is.