Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

FPS Issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hot Peas

Okay, so I've been biding my time, waiting through countless patches since this whole ordeal began after the release of Swain, but I honestly can't take it anymore.

Now I don't know if this has even been mentioned amongst the forums, but I know that its a huge issue as of late, unfortunately a lot of people are attributing FPS issues to being server lag, but really its the horrors of crappy FPS. Now I've been running a solid capped 60 FPS rate on LoL since the days of CB and up until Pre-Swain. After the Swain patch, I started noticing small dips in my FPS, and after this recent patch, I've seen my FPS dip far below 30 for almost half the game. Now I know its nothing on my side, everything on my computer checks out fine.

Anyone else running into this and why hasn't it been addressed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yup I've noticed it too. Used to get 50+ fps but now it's constantly hovering between 20 - 30 fps.