Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2325 81.9%
No 514 18.1%
Voters 2839 .

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

03-04-2013

Quote:
Àltaïr:
"singed"

i dont care about premades/trolls

because if they kick me im fine with it
i dont have to play with them and they dont have to play with me

Works out for everyone, and doesnt reward the trolls with the grins they get about making someone dodge for them or ruining someone elses day.

TheCøøkieMonster

03-04-2013

Quote:
Naebliss:
Ok back to the main point. A simple reset of the que would be completely sufficient. NO elo loss, no penalty given.
Just a "try again"

At least its not a dodge or penalizing legits becasue of a troll like the current method.

Steinick

03-04-2013

Bump for justice!

TheCøøkieMonster

03-04-2013

Quote:
Steinick:
Bump for justice!

thanks mate... I have seen more and more threads about this type of thing to counter trolling in ranked solo

plasmatorture

Recruiter

03-04-2013

I'd like the ability to both vote kick and vote for no confidence in the team to cause a re-queue. If you vote kick the remaining four stick together and a fifth is found. If you vote no confidence you are guaranteed not to be queued with any of those other four people.

Or at least something like that. Vote kick obviously requiring 4 votes and no confidence taking either 3 or 4.

TheCøøkieMonster

03-04-2013

Quote:
plasmatorture:
I'd like the ability to both vote kick and vote for no confidence in the team to cause a re-queue. If you vote kick the remaining four stick together and a fifth is found. If you vote no confidence you are guaranteed not to be queued with any of those other four people.

Or at least something like that. Vote kick obviously requiring 4 votes and no confidence taking either 3 or 4.

Id say no confidence requires all 5 ... or theres no point in the 4 vote kick... the kick could have penalty while the no confidence can be just a simple 5 minute wait for all members, no more no less ? The time could be to discourage abuse

keanex

03-04-2013

Voted yes, I would love to have the chance to kick out a toxic player with a 4/5 vote.

plasmatorture

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Quote:
TheCøøkieMonster:
Id say no confidence requires all 5 ... or theres no point in the 4 vote kick... the kick could have penalty while the no confidence can be just a simple 5 minute wait for all members, no more no less ? The time could be to discourage abuse

I don't think there should necessarily be any penalty, even time, for vote kicking or no confidencing. We already have queue dodging for a way to do it with penalty. Maybe no confidence should require all 5. I find the issue is either 1 troll or 2 players who are inflexible and each insist they can only play the same role, so the two separate methods would allow avoiding both unpleasant situations.

TheCøøkieMonster

03-04-2013

Quote:
keanex:
Voted yes, I would love to have the chance to kick out a toxic player with a 4/5 vote.

Thanks and yea, if we know they are trolling pregame, why cant we 4/5 kick them Its usually the solo players, rarely the duo. Saves everyone a lot of stress, high potential for loss, and time

Helleluyah

03-04-2013

bump