Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,321 81.87%
No 514 18.13%
Voters: 2835. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KRYPTØNITE

01-16-2013

So now duo queue trolls can cause an argument because i'm first pick and want x lane and force the rest to kick me for no reason. Fck no.

Dayblazer

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaNKeD View Post
That's 1 player's opinion, a 2nd player doesn't agree, kick can't happen. Problem?

People seem to think that every lobby is full of 3 sheeple that will blindly go with 1 other players opinion
It doesnt have to. All I have to do is Lolking you and show the rest of the lobby saying this guy is absolute ****. (hypothetical btw, I dont know how you play) and hope that 3 others agree which they probably will because hey its not hard for people to jump on a bandwagon. And as someone pointed out with duoQ thats half way there anyways.

~Down With The Meta~

FootPatrol

01-16-2013

dodging is not always a bad thing

Dayblazer

01-16-2013

Also the definition of trolling in this game is very loose at lower Elo's. Hell I'm 1300 elo and if I pick trynd top I'm suddenly trolling but I have every intention of winning my lane and playing a good game. So not only would I get kicked for my K/D/A I'd also sometimes get kicked just because I didnt pick some of the most OP champs for my lanes.

~Down With The Meta~

Ryc Nairda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
Yegg has now told us something quite interesting...

So apparently if we dodge we lose our places in qualifying and I would assume we also have the lockout timer in place as well?

-------------------------------------------

Due to this high penalty of dodging.... I must make this an official poll now for all Leaguers who are serious about ranked, be it their main or an alt account.

PLEASE GIVE US VOTE KICK PREGAME, TO GET RID OF TROLLS ! ! !

This will allow us to not have to dodge, lower the dodge rate that you say are too high right now, and stop the senseless drama. Yes this will mean trolls will usually wait until in game to troll, but that it will still dramaticly decrease the amount of trolling and dodging that takes place right now.

Lets shoot for 2000 Yes for a red response... and then 250,000 total for a forced change
No. Because it would be abused. If the team doesn't like your pick you will get booted

Mid Is A Feeder

01-16-2013

So if someone auto locks teleport revive AD carry maokai i cant dodge?

What if someones trolling? I get penalised either way?

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

01-16-2013

There are only two reasons why people "troll":
a) To get you to dodge
b) To piss you off

The latter already gets targeted via tribunal very efficiently, because they are actually being reported, as they are doing most of their deeds ingame. The prior get away scoff free due to a lack of reports because everyone fears it's going to be a sure loss and thus feeds the trolls.

It's really that simple: The less people dodge, the less champion selection trolls there are. If nobody even had the ability to dodge, there would be no champion selection trolls whatsoever because it's pointless to do.
Empirically, that's evident - back when we had elo loss on dodges, there were much, much less "trolls" running around, because the strategy didn't work and all they got was a tribunal report - which led to less trolls due to them being banned by tribunal and less trolls due to them not getting what they wanted in the first place.

That said, I think dodges should be penalized very harshly, possibly targeted via leaverbuster like a regular leave. After all, champion selection supposedly already is part of the game. The harsher the penalty, the less people dodge, the less trolls there are. And that's what we all want after all.

Votekick hurts too many innocents who just don't want to play the one optimal champion/runepage/role/whatever and makes the athmosphere in champion selection even more tense, as you now also have to fear being kicked if you do "something wrong" - which can even be banning the wrong champion. Besides, "lolkinging" people would also become a problem.

Snush

01-16-2013

Genius!

Riot, hire this man

mwarme

01-16-2013

Better thought--instead of having it be a Vote to kick a person... have it be a vote to kick EVERYONE. In other words--player A is super toxic in champ select--Players B, C, D, and E can ALL vote to remove themselves and player A from the que, imposing an automatic 5 or 10 minute que penalty on themselves and a 30 minute que penalty on player A. This way, there's incentive for people to not abuse the system, because they themselves take a penalty for it. Look at it like this--you have a choice of a normal game dodge penalty (I know many who dodge normals often to avoid trolls/toxic players) in order to avoid what you know will be a loss due to one negative person, or the choice to spend at least the next 20 minutes losing anyway. As a bonus, this also ensures you WON'T be qued up with the same troll when your penalty ends. It also discourages toxicity and instigating vote-kicks by players who just want to force others to give them a certain role because they would still be penalizing themselves for it.

NATHANUS MAXIMUS

01-16-2013

Voted no because of this

''Enemy team is to stronk, we are gonna lose''

''Just all vote to kick that guy in last pick so we don't gotta play''

''ok''