Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,313 81.88%
No 512 18.12%
Voters: 2825. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerBeardMan

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheC°°kieMonster View Post
That player sits out 5 minutes..... after 10 kicks his pregame logs are sent to tribunal to review if the player is toxic
Oh nice, now I can't even play the game before you suspend me for picking karma. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Goatious View Post
How do you convince people that a 36% win rate champion, while your absolute favorite, is a good choice in ranked? There is no explanation, no possible way of convincing these people. They will flat out lose their minds if you pick karma. Just think pre-rework eve.

If you just simply replaced the person with a new person and banning restarted, you could effectively get stuck in a permanent loop where you had to dodge to get out.

You wouldn't want to play with any person who would cause you to lose, and someone has to lose, people make mistakes, play poorly, pick bad match ups etc. Eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I support this post as a Karma player that can win/hold mid or top against practically anyone. People don't like or believe in certain champions and picking one of them will likely get you kicked.

Nasdrovia499

02-01-2013

Would also get rid of the clever trolls who behave poorly before game, but dont say anything in game to avoid tribunal. +1

Mr AstroSloth

02-01-2013

Yes

GingerBeardMan

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated86 View Post
I support this post as a Karma player that can win/hold mid or top against practically anyone. People don't like or believe in certain champions and picking one of them will likely get you kicked.
They wont just get you kicked under this system, you'll be kicked AND eventually sent to the tribunal without even getting to play. People have no definition of trolling anymore, everyone on the internet is a troll. Mother Theresa is now a troll.

GingerBeardMan

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdrovia499 View Post
would also get rid of the clever trolls who behave poorly before game, but dont say anything in game to avoid tribunal. +1
how is that even remotely trolling? It has no impact on the game you ********** sheeeeeeeeeep!

Disgustipated86

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naebliss View Post
You are absolutely kidding right? Do you have children? Would you give in to them every time they demand something?
I link that very closely with what you are saying.
This is a TEAM game... 5 people should go into a que and begin talking immediately about where you would like to play and who you would like to play. That takes all of a few seconds. If someone absolutely REFUSES to cooperate with 4 others... why the heck should the 4 others have to suffer this person?.... Logic makes no sense
You are assuming people do this in ranked. I have yet to see a none premade game in which people "Discussed" what everyone wanted to do. IT always comes down to whoever is 1st pick grabbing what they want and spiraling out of control.

In fact, the only time I don't see a support being last pick is when 1st pick actually wants to do it.

4 people forcing someone into a role they may not want or be good with is more abusive than someone trolling you.

Naebliss

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated86 View Post
Not true. Say for instance someone really wants to go mid, but they are last pick every que and someone else always takes. You want them to be forced into another role or end up being kicked and penalized for it?

Or say they want to pick an unusual champion for a certain role and other people don't agree, they can be votekicked for that as well.

There are more ways to abuse the would be troll than the other way around.
If you would like to play mid and nothing else, go normals and pick it lock and be done with it.
This is ranked we are talking about. This is not basic LoL play. Ranked is supposed to be another level of play. As it stands now, it IS NOT. I can play every single role. I would like to top in every game, but if needed I will play whatever is necessary. That should be the basic mentality of everyone going into a ranked... It should not be... "I'm playing mid IDC what others want." That mentality is for normals....
The whole mentality of ranked is a joke right now.
People that want to play 1 role and do not care what the team needs SHOULD NOT BE IN RANKED QUE.

End of story.

Riddler

02-01-2013

Ill keep it short and simple:

The punishment people endure already for having to dodge when they shouldn't have had to at anothers expense is severe, but....

The punishment people WOULD endure for being kicked when they wanted to play a champion not accepted would be just as severe if not worse for the diversity of the pool of champions played, be it... for good, or for worse in the specific game played

A ButtFruit Tree

02-01-2013

I love this.