Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.86%
No 514 18.14%
Voters: 2833. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0hbre View Post
This isn't fair at all. I am an ad sona, jungle ashe, top lux, and so on player. They fit easily in to solid elo ranked matches and do well. No one should be able to vote against this because they don't like the champion pick. This goes against playing whatever the hell you want.

Explain your pick and show your lolking profile.... and you wont have to worry...

This is more about vote kicking those players threatening to:

- AFK
- Feed
- Troll picking a second mid without team consent
- Any other rudeness that will ruin the team

PeaceKeeper18

02-01-2013

justice on the fields of justice

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKeeper18 View Post
justice on the fields of justice

Yup...

ITs time we STOP punishing the players and PUNISH the trolls...

Even if this is abused sometimes... it will be rare compared to how harsh the trolls punish people currently....and lower the dodge which is why season 3 ranked will be punished so heavily for dodge.

Riot has it wrong and is punishing people for avoiding trolls without a tool to defend from trolls

Th4Freak

02-01-2013

Riot will never implement this but I still voted

Baconstr1pz

02-01-2013

riot is all about creating a better environment then how come we cant vote kick trolls?

Trapinch

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Hmm, at times I have to 'dodge' a game on purpose but that's probably better for the team. What I mean is sometimes I disconnect from LoL whilst on the team selection screen, and when reconnected, I see only the chat move but am unable to choose a champion so I'm given one and cannot see what it is unless the team-mates tell me or till I see for myself on the summoning screen... so losing LP in such cases isn't really fair.

Daffie999

02-01-2013

I don't dodge trolls, I just play and many times still win. I have never dodged but could easily see myself being kicked by those ignorant bad players that say things like "you picked khazix mid? Gg we lose"

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistated View Post
Hmm, at times I have to 'dodge' a game on purpose but that's probably better for the team. What I mean is sometimes I disconnect from LoL whilst on the team selection screen, and when reconnected, I see only the chat move but am unable to choose a champion so I'm given one and cannot see what it is unless the team-mates tell me or till I see for myself on the summoning screen... so losing LP in such cases isn't really fair.

In season 3 if you dodge you lose your qualifying standings....also time penalty... and points.

No option to kick is a serious problem with so many trolls.

Trolls have all the power without vote kick

TheCøøkieMonster

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconstr1pz View Post
riot is all about creating a better environment then how come we cant vote kick trolls?
We have been asking that for a couple of years now... Little to no reply

With the new punishments in place, we need the vote kick to defend our standings in ranked as well as our placement in series or the trolls win and run the server unpunished.

Eleshakai

02-01-2013

The one provision I'd like to see is that if you vote-kick someone, the game goes back to the 'queue' phase and the four players who kicked the fifth are put LOWER in the queue than the one kicked - ie. unless the one kicked dodges or leaves the queue, he gets a new game FIRST.

This way, you can't troll someone by voting them out frivolously or just because you don't like their champ pick. If you do so, they get to play BEFORE you.