Champion Siblings that haven't appeared yet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moogle890

09-19-2012

Have you ever wondered what the other champion siblings that aren't in the LoL are up to? For example, Katarina and Cassiopeia have been stated to have at least one other sister, Fiora has numerous older brothers, Lee Sin has a sister, and Irelia has a brother.
What are they doing while all of this is happening?

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Not everyone in the family is League material.

moogle890

09-20-2012

True, but it's still curious as to what they're doing. I mean, is Katarina and Cassiopeia's other sister as focused on finding their father as much as they are? What do Fiora's brothers do now that she's the head of the family?

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I doubt we'll ever know since they aren't that important so far. If they do something that is front page news, get the Leagues attention, or become Champions we'll hear from them. Unlikely though since we don't need entire family trees clogging up the League.

Lexinus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogle890 View Post
True, but it's still curious as to what they're doing. I mean, is Katarina and Cassiopeia's other sister as focused on finding their father as much as they are? What do Fiora's brothers do now that she's the head of the family?
Apparently the eldest sister is the only one focused on it, cause the other two are too busy messing around in the League. lol.