Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nebulazero

02-16-2013

Can we please get an update? I feel it's been far too long since we had just a word from Riot.
I don't like using these beta drivers, it fixed LoL but messed up another game I play :/

That combined with Kassadin being god-mode in Dominion is enough to make me put the game down!

Khaosfiend

02-16-2013

Well I noticed there was a patch. Was that supposed to fix the issues? the only thing i noticed was "bug fixes" and the screen flashing is still a problem.

Lios Ashenblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I cant even log in and play till its resolved, so hope it happens soon, till then, I will be playing elsewhere

Bestekmacdat

02-17-2013

I speak on behalf of all the people who are experiencing this problem. Please Riot.. we need an update on whats going with the fix.. because it is affecting the way we play in-game and it is having a very big impact on my eye health. we are all counting on you to fix this Bug and we would all be great full if you could at least give us some sort of update on what your working on or something.. thanks alot
Summoner name = Bestekmacdat

Gooddee

02-17-2013

Still experiencing this issue after the latest patch, can we get more regular updates on this issue. Its been over a month now and while i am lucky enough to only get the flashes on an uncommon basis more communication would really be polite customer service.

Zélf

02-17-2013

cannot connect to games bet black screen then game doesnt load i get leaver penalty seems like riot couldnt give a flyin fuk about anyone problems atm too bust with what makes them the most money

BestPoppyJungNA

02-17-2013

i am also becoming kind of upset at how long this issue is taking, which could be understandable if they would at least give an update as to whats goin on. for me the beta drivers dont even fix it.. so i really need a fix asap

Vahlen

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We are going to be testing a fix to resolve screen flickering issues. It has the potential to affect multiple aspects of the game so we're going to need to spend a decent amount of time affirming that the fix didn't incidentally break anything else.

GREAT, so in the mean time my $500 card gets to sit useless.......thanks

Lord o the Dance

02-23-2013

This is still an issue and if this is not fixed you are going to lose many customers, including myself and my friends.

Oldyoung

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord o the Dance View Post
This is still an issue and if this is not fixed you are going to lose many customers, including myself and my friends.
keep the faith bro these things take time

but ye any updates? riot pls