Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaosfiend

02-05-2013

Bump. How is this still an issue? I was told to turn off health bars (which works) but renders the game unplayable in my eyes. Last hitting minions becomes nonexistant. Riot is there any news. Im sick of the screen flashing.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

02-05-2013

We are going to be testing a fix to resolve screen flickering issues. It has the potential to affect multiple aspects of the game so we're going to need to spend a decent amount of time affirming that the fix didn't incidentally break anything else.

Khaosfiend

02-05-2013

Quote:
Dannamoth:
We are going to be testing a fix to resolve screen flickering issues. It has the potential to affect multiple aspects of the game so we're going to need to spend a decent amount of time affirming that the fix didn't incidentally break anything else.

Thank you for the update. Usually when I ask there is nothing but an awkward cricket noise.

Immortal Idea

02-05-2013

Same issue,

Repetitve screen flashing / seizure inducing glitches.

Radeon 7770

Thing O Doom

02-05-2013

AMD Radeon HD 5870 crossfire with 5850, occasional tear, using old drivers though since newest beta had an issue with heat for me..
Just reporting some specs.

Falcyndark

02-05-2013

Since today's maintenance I am having the same FPS drop. Its a little better but not fixed yet. Still would not play vs people as I die with fps drop.
Below is dxdiag and logs of last 4 dominion games.

concäc

02-06-2013

Happening with my Sapphire Radeon 7970 gfx card. ;/ I thought my card was defected or something.

nebulazero

02-06-2013

Just bought a brand new computer with an AMD Radeon HD 7750 and I am finding out it performs worse than my trusty 'ol Windows XP... which is 10 years old!

I'm glad to see Riot is responding... Please keep us updated Dannamoth.

Manolith

02-06-2013

me too

Simpuhl

02-07-2013

I am also getting this, I just got back from being overseas and haven't played for a while..