Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mohadib

01-27-2013

Looks like AMD released a new driver, 13.1 on Jan. 17, 2013. Thus far, I haven't had any problems since.

apathykills

01-27-2013

bump

Deodorized

01-28-2013

bump

Arth

01-28-2013

christ is this still not fixed?

im getting a serious lack of LOL here.. (yes, i haven't played since this bug appeared for all the known reasons)

Ginna

01-28-2013

Still getting the random flashing now and then not as bad as before also now I'm getting boxes when pings on the mini map and players pics when they got a kill.

Tbcrow

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohadib View Post
Looks like AMD released a new driver, 13.1 on Jan. 17, 2013. Thus far, I haven't had any problems since.
I updated my driver with this driver, but am still occasionally getting the "health bar flash" (the flash on the screen is massively zoomed in health bars from seemingly the left side of the screen).

Oldyoung

01-29-2013

bumping unresolved problem as per regulations for this specific forum

InfernalMight

01-29-2013

still having problems even after installing the latest AMD drivers(catalyst 13.1).
the new drivers did help a little and now I am having far less issues and less often but they still exist.
it is important to note that everything before that last major update on the 17 of january worked without any problem.
I am using an AMD HD7950

I attached my DxDiag

Deodorized

01-29-2013

I just downloaded Catalyst 13.1, and it seems to have fixed the problem. I've only played 1 game so far, so it could still be an issue, and I just haven't noticed it yet, seeing as how I got accustomed to it.

I'll post again later after the day is over and let you know if I saw any of the flickering.

AMD 7950 - Gigabyte

Foxhound Delta

01-29-2013

Having this issue with a 7750.