Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyconderoga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If everyone could start grabbing the latest drivers from AMD I would really like to know if it solves the problem. I'm especially interested in having people who previously tried the beta drivers and they did not fix the issue.
He is talking about this driver people
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...ersion131.aspx

Fancy ƒeast

01-18-2013

Same here I have a PowerColor Radeon 7870, the screen keeps flickering like it's trying to minimize it's sooo distracting! I really don't want to download a beta driver so I'm really hoping Riot can patch it or the Beta driver is officially released.

Fancy ƒeast

01-18-2013

Quote:
If everyone could start grabbing the latest drivers from AMD I would really like to know if it solves the problem. I'm especially interested in having people who previously tried the beta drivers and they did not fix the issue.
Thats great news disreguard my old post I will try this out.

JonDinh

01-18-2013

Quote:
Beta drivers fixed the issue for me.
Last drivers seemed to work but I still do get a few flashes every now and then. Not as bad as they were originally but still a little annoying.

APrettyYeti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I am running am AMD Radeon HIS 7770 and the newly released non-beta driver (13.1) worked. Also on Windows 7.

Since I do not know how to attach the DxDiag txt file I copied and pasted the portion about my display. Sorry devs!

Quote:
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x683D)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683D&SUBSYS_201C1787&REV_00
Display Memory: 746 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1003 MB
Shared Memory: 3839 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 720 (32 bit) (59Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: Panasonic-TV
Monitor Id: MEIC31C
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HDMI
Driver Name:

RivalDragon

01-18-2013

Quote:
my friend uses a AMD Radeon 7900 series and he said downloading the new drivers (not the beta drivers, the actual latest drivers) did not help and it still flickrs for him

Deusexgamma

01-18-2013

I have the same problem except I have the latest AMD

Using an AMD FX 8150 I did trying updating at first and it said I have the latest version, the flickering happens to me too.

donutseed

01-18-2013

Same problem windows 7 amd hd 7850!! this is really annoying!! please help

SovietArmada

01-18-2013

having the same issue here, every three seconds screen flickers.

Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
Graphics Card: ASUS HD 7850 D2 2GD5

dont remember how to do the Dx thing, think i had to do it in command? Someone remind me thanks.

Menmoch

01-18-2013

Quote:

I just downloaded the latest catalyst and played a game where i had like 2 glitches so it was not totally fixed but a great improvement