Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegemony

01-17-2013

the beta drivers worked to some degree, it changed the nature of the flashing from health bars to a large white circle, either way the game is unplayable for me, and i have rolled back my drivers so i can play my other games without issues

Defaced81

01-17-2013

im playing RIGHT now with the new drivers. It has been playing great ever since i downloaded the beta drivers. They actually made some of my other games look better. No Crashing here Xinil
Remember im using the Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire

RivalDragon

01-17-2013

wow i didn't think my post would get this big, i thought it was only an issue for a small number of people but i guess not xD

RivalDragon

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Red quoting this post for visibility. Thanks for the specific info. Any more info or info from others trying the same thing would be helpful.
Hey, i was just wondering if you guys are still working on this issue because i don't want to mess around with the beta drivers :/

Tomoya Okesaki

01-17-2013

Having the same problem....yes it is in fact an amd thing.....and no riot will probably not fix it soon because it is probably some ramdom assed line of code out of 4+ million that is causing the problem so its prolly gonna take like a week to find the problem

Omnifi

01-17-2013

Shouldn't need to update to beta drivers to fix something that your patch clearly broke.

Slayth01

01-17-2013

It's great to know atleast Riot is trying to fix the problem. The beta drives did not work for me .

KarmicKatri

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Update for you guys: This is a very high priority for us to fix. I don't have an ETA right now for when a fix will be ready.
Can we get a fix on the server lag also? K Thx

Genkiz

01-17-2013

Same issue with a Radeon as well.

xTelo

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmicKatri View Post
Can we get a fix on the server lag also? K Thx
Grow up, there's no server lag its your internet.