Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-17-2013

Baron,

While the Beta drivers will probably not work for everyone, it does certainly appear to be a viable solution for some players.

If that isn't working for you, unfortunately we don't have another workaround at this time (although I don't know if anyone has looked into rolling back to older drivers yet) but staff is working on a fix.

Bonkitz

01-17-2013

Same thing happening here.
Radeon HD 7750

RivalDragon

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hey guys,

Just to clarify. The beta drivers do seem to be a workaround. If you're having this issue and are looking for an immediate solution, that's your best bet at the moment.

That said, that is not the "fix" and staff is aware of the issue and working on a permanent solution.
the beta drivers does not work for everybody.. and i don't think some people would want to mess around with the beta drivers but otherwise for SOME people the beta drivers is a temporary way to go

Capt BonerHard

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hey guys,

Just to clarify. The beta drivers do seem to be a workaround. If you're having this issue and are looking for an immediate solution, that's your best bet at the moment.

That said, that is not the "fix" and staff is aware of the issue and working on a permanent solution.
hope it can get fix soon , it gets really crazy sometimes happening every 20 secs even a white screen comes out every now and then

STALKERrules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I have the same same sameeeee problem

AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor
8,0 GB RAM
AMD Radeon 7700 Series

Raziels

01-17-2013

Hi same problem here, I have an AMD 7700 and I'm pretty sure that's not my pc or any hardward problem.
because the problem start just with the last patch, you can see in this video the problem "in game" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfsa...ature=youtu.be

pd: Sorry, but english is not my first language

WiseCraker

01-17-2013

I gots a HD Radeon 7700 Series, and I am getting the flickering....

RivalDragon

01-17-2013

Wait i just noticed in a game a few minutes later SOMETIMES the HUD in the game starts to get distorted :/ anyone else experiencing this? and btw the flickering is actually picture of empty health bars LOL if you pay close attention to it you can see it

Skippysqueez

01-17-2013

re-installing does not fix this so don't bother try

Aazera

01-17-2013

iv been having same issue and i already had the 12.drivers even when i was playing beta this was still accuring i think its the patch not the peoples video cards imo cuz we sure as hell didnt have this issue last patch

Radeon HD 7870
Windows 8 64-bit